** Saturday, May 07, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

yawn

Just woke up not long ago and had a cold bath. Feel so nice but not nice.

Went to Pulau Ubin with Dee, KJ, Betty, Zul, Eug, PC just now. Ride for 3hours i guess? Ya, Almost. Went to eat LJS when we reach Tamp and went seperate ways with the rest of my mates. Slept for 4hours and having some brain system slowdown. Many stuff flash in my mind. Voices and scenes. Somehow I don't know the reason of Why Should I Do This. Well, if you don't understand this part, never mind.

And er. I'm having a party (birthday) on 14th May which is this coming Saturday at my place. Yup. I hope everything goes fine.

3rdly, I might be buying PlayStation Portable (PSP) and Ipod 20GB (confirm?). Yup. As birthday presents from family inclu. Dee. (:

What else should I mention.. Ya. Happy 2YRS10MTHS Anniversary with me and Dee (060505), which is yesterday. Love ya lots! (: Went for a 'money spending' date yesterday.

Lots of stuff to buy in mind! Heh. All are costly. So I shall not mention bcuz most of the people will go 'ZZZZ...'

And again I shall not go in further details of my daily life. Can't think now.

Ciaos. I'm updating for the sake of updating. So, Oh Well! Haha!

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:08:00 PM