** Wednesday, April 06, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

sickish.

Geesh. I had a bad day yesterday(5th Apr 05). Firstly, my dog was so noisy in the noon that woke me up(3pm?).

Secondly, I went to take a shower and found the deadest thing that I ever seen. A SPIDER. It was running on the shampoo bottles. I just sprayed water on it and it drown with the water and it went into the drain. Phew. That was close.

I got spydiphobia(i created it myself so dont bother checking in the dictionary). Yea thats my nature. I thought everything was fine after that until.... when I went out from the shower screen and I turned my head, AHHHHH SPIDER!!! This one is 2times bigger than the first one. Creeps. It's freaking me out. My hairs are standing! I called daddie for help. He don't even bother! What the hell. What kind of father I have(LOL).

I went to take a hanger and reach out for the window lever(using the hanger - because i'm scared to get close to it). It just don't get out of the window! I think it's because of the bad weather outside. Yea. Geesh! So I told daddie not to open the bathroom door again until mommy comes back. And he just don't listen to me. He said 'Why you scared? It won't do anything to you!' So there again I was pretty scared when I enter the room. Look every single corner when I walked in and out. I went to call my mom. I said "MOM. HELP ME. THERE IS A SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM!" She said "Well Well, I will catch it when I am back from work" OKAY. (Nobody gonna help me bcuz there's lots of cases that happened last time - Just can't be bothered anymore).

So, I just went out of house to meet my Dee. AND. We quarrelled. I was so damn pissed off by him. It almost spoilt our day but it turns out fine. But it's so sickening to have a date like that. Heartaches. ):

I went back home. Ask around 'DID YOU CATCH THE SPIDER?' Nobody answered. Arghh!! I thought everything was fine after that until... 2am. I was feeling sickish. I went out of the room and read my comic @ my dining table(Because my dog shitted on the sofa and I can't be bothered to clean it up because it stinks). Suddenly there's this black thing flew down. I was petrified. Then I just stood up and saw another deadly creature that I really hate hate HAAAATTTTEEEE it. A MOTH. Roughly 5cm big. It flew across me. I went to the sofa to take cover. I saw it at the window. Whenever I read the comic, I just take a look at the moth and make sure it stays there.

Then I thought my day will end like this. My tummy hurts this time. Had a diarrohea. What a day. -_- Yea. That's my story.

OKAY. Enough of this. I hate rainy days this time. All sorts of sickening creatures will come to my house to take cover. Sheesh. My house is a bomb raid shelter to them? -_-

Alright alright. Today is the SIXTH [LIU(han yi pin yin). LUK(cantonese). 6(this? obviously you know).] of April which means it's Dee and I's Two point seven five(Er dian qi wu. 2.25)years Anniversary! ((: LOVE YA DEE! Hurhur. I'm at his place actually. Cleaned the whole kitchen. The toilet. Mopped everywhere. Full of Poo! Looks like some dumpling(dump rubbish/poo - not the meat n vege wrap with the skin which you eat with soup or eat it fried) land.

I was darn dead hungry. Cooked his Carbonara. NO BUTTER/MARGARINE!? What kind of house is this. LOL (OPPS!) No this No that. So no choice I have to eat it plainly. ): Sad life. Now my hands are so dry because of the bloody detergent. I'm not that kind of girl who do household chores! Spoilt brat. OH shit. I forgot to take out the stuff from the washing machine to hang it dry! Oh it hasn't done yet? What kind of lousy washing machine is that. LOL. SORRY. Don't mean it. LOL. No offence! Don't beat me(If you see this. - You know who you are. hur.)

OKAY. Time to play the PS2.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:19:00 AM