** Monday, April 25, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

bored.

Okay. Last post was 6th April. Today is 25th Apr. Time flies? Whats up with me? Anyone wanna know? I doubt so. Well. Nothing much anyway. Busy going out this and that. I shall not mention the last 2 weeks. Well. I can't remember most of them anyway because I'm having a bad STML here. It's getting worst. I need some brain therapy.

Shall not be detailed here. Too many stuff happened.

Firstly, I'm officially a Temasek Polytechnic student. What course? I don't think I mention in here before right? Same course as Betty and Luqman. BZE. I appealed from QME (NP) to BZE. Many reasons and don't ask why either.

Secondly, I rejected my DeAE interview and they ceased me from the course for IMD and VSC. There's reasons too. Many of my friends said I wasted my potential and talent. Yea I know but well.. I don't know. I just hope I goto the right track. I've already rejected it so no point bothering about it. I don't regret. I willing to face what I'm getting this time.

I've been planning what to do on my birthday which is next month. 24days more. Go count yourself. I don't expect to tell everyone. So thick-skinned. Neh. I'm not that kind of person? (Yea right.) Should I open chalet? Neh. So boring. Open my house for party? Maybe? How bout BBQ outside? Hmm. Or just a simple dinner lunch cum don't know what with friends. No? Becuase people will disagree on going here and there. This and that. I don't know.

Mom and dad and sis agreed to buy Ipod Mini for me. They won't want to pay more than 120 each I guess? If not I'm getting 20GB. Oh well. Take it or leave it. I decided on 4GB Silver. Because there's reasons on choosing my favourite colour, Green, and Silver.

Dee already bought me the Audio Technica ATH-FC5 WHT headphone. Well, for my Mini. Thanks dear. First person who buy so early for me!

Argh. So bored. Today's weather is so hot! HOT HOT HOT!

Update other time.

` SHPX thinking deeply @2:48:00 PM