** Sunday, March 13, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

zzzzzzz.

I just think I'm too good. Not trying to promote myself here but yea I think it's true. I don't mind(80%) even if someone treats me not the way I want. Even if I mind, 85% I will say 'It's okay', 10% will say his/her fault but in joking manner, 5% will just shout out but to some people only.

I think I able to trust people easily. I don't know if anyone out there is trying to cheat me or something up-to-no-good. But I will just see that you're nice person, I'll give my 90% trust on you. I don't know.

Most of the time I will keep things to myself, either write it somewhere to remind myself of an incident, or here? or even some other form to vent my emotions. But then again, 75% of the people might not know what am I facing actually.

Argh. Just too sensitive. I can't go back the past, cant know or predict the future, just cherish what I have now. Ya. Peeps. Do cherish what you got. Don't regret.

Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:28:00 AM