** Wednesday, March 16, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

zz..

Holy crap. My gastric sort of come back again? Slight. Not major. I ate one gastric pill. Didn't work. Ate another one again, which not supposed to. *yawn* Real sleepy. Slept around 7hours plus. I suppose to goto Tampines to meet ZH to collect the chalet deposit money. I didn't think that he can actually bank transfer to me and I can save my transport fee all the way to Tampines! How silly! My sis reminded me this method and oh it saved my life.

Feeling kind giddy today. I don't know why. Nausea. Brr.. Sis took half a day off from work to do her school assignment. Irritater. Kept saying me pig. Hmm.. What's next? Feeling chill now. Whats up with me man or was this the side effect of the painkiller which I ate 2days back? I always have such problems when I eat painkillers. Geesh.

Dee and I quarrelled because I bought another bag. I was told not to buy another bag in 6 mths but I just broke it in 1 week time! Couldn't resist myself. From now onwards, I think I wanna collect more Rootote bags.(Dee, don't give any negative comments to dishearten me okay? I don't want any of your those comments! Argh!) They are so cool man. Never sick of it. Especially some designs. So simple yet nice. So cheap yet good.

Anyway Dee. If you see this.. I'm sorry. I know it's my fault but you shouldn't blame it on yourself. The promise was broken by me not you and why do you still have to say that you still promised that you will give the best to me? It's so unfair. I just don't understand why there's such nice person to take the blame for everything. But I'm sorry. I'm feeling kind of guilty. Even you asked me to forget this incident and it's just a small matter. I'm still guilty. Because you said I didn't made a promise. I always break it. Sigh. I'm such a failure. Dui bu qi. .. Thanks for everything. Love ya..

Okay. Enough of that mushiness. I don't think anyone out there can stand this. (laughs) I'm SO BORED. Sighs. Sick of holidays. Can I start school now? CAN I CAN I?! ((:

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:11:00 PM