** Friday, March 18, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

Yawns

Currently I'm in my mother's workplace.

Yeap. I just received the 200 bucks scholarship award. 200 bucks. Better than nothing. My mom kept introducing me to almost all her friends! So irritating! Yeap. I could recognise some of the familiar faces.

The office was once my childhood 'playgroup' every Saturday when I was in Primary school. Heh. I remembered I ever help my mom to do filing and office stuff when I was young. No wages? Boohoo.

Oh damn. My mom's keyboard is so lousy. Having a hard time typing this.

Bored. I gonna stuck here till 1830hrs. Waiting for my dad to fetch me to the MRT and I gonna meet my Chingay Khakis to my chingay friend's concert. Yeaps. Wore kind of formal but not really formal. Smart casual but more to the formal side. Very smart casual? (laughs) Right.

I had an animation marathon the day before and yesterday. Watched Bleach episodes 1-20. Downloaded Bleach 21-23. Watched FullMetal Alchemist episodes 7 and 8. I couldn't understand everything because the language is in Japanese and the subtitles are in Chinese. My chinese suck and the subtitle goes off so fast. I couldn't catch up! Damn it. Oh and I downloaded an animation called Air. What is it about? Anyhow ah. ((:

Tomorrow we(Dee and I) gonna buy new PS2 games. Booboo. ((:

Ok. Mom watching. Muhaha. BYE!

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:02:00 PM