** Thursday, March 10, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

some stuff coming out fm my nose. lol

Hah. I woke up at 3pm! I don't know why I sleep so long this time. Sleeping is a form of art? HAHA. 'Yi Su' you know! Last night, I went to toast nuggets. Weird way of cooking but it turn out nice. Toasted nuggets. Go Try it.

Kept on eating and eating. I folded a total of 71 paper cranes. In just an hour I think. Look. How pro am I. ((: My target is 120+ bah. Maybe. I was listening to the songs in the HiFi and this particular song played. The stuff that we did just flashed back. I just don't know why it happened. I drop tears. Argh damn it.

Sent a sms. And mixed 1/10mug of dry gin(47.3%) with 100+. Omg. It's been a very long time I drink. I think since last year? YAH. LAST YEAR. I remembered the last time I drank this was during my 'Mugging Period' for O levels. Pretty Sad and Depressed. I kept drinking while studying! HAHA. No wonder my results turns out like that. HAHA. Yah. Too long didn't drink. Weak liao. So went to sleep after that.

I woke up. A sms woke up me up. It made me smile. Don't know why. (Ey girlfriends, if you read this, i'm not a phone smiler ok! I'm already a shoesmiler. Please. No more such nonsense! Haha.)

Tell you guys something. I didn't step out of house for 4days! CAN YOU IMAGINE?! Somehow I just realised that today too (Real Slow Me). Because I spend my day talking to Dee on the phone from the time I wake up till 7pm(No Free Incoming Call from 7pm to 6.59am - LOL). And SMS him in the night. Ya. My day goes off like that. But anyway my peeps n friends are all DEAD. Where the hell are they man. I'm looking forward for the weekend anyway. ((: Oh ya. Dee said he want to sign up a new line JUST for me! He said he want to talk to me thruout the day and night. A personal line for us! Whehehe! How sweet. Thanks dee! ((:

Tomorrow is Friday. FRIDAY. FRIDAY!! HAHAA. I'm excited for it. HAHAHA. Turning mad. HAHA. I will be meeting dee at town bah. Sat go 'home threatre' lol. I hope it turns out what we had planned. (: Sunday going for YCF training at Soka Youth Centre(SYC). Then might be meeting Dee at Harbourfront NEL Station. If not go SENTOSA! Got Chingay @ 10am(THIS SUNDAY) you know! Please go check it out. I think it's at Fort Siloso? Don't know! :P I'm not involve in it. Haha.

Okay. BORED. IM BORED. 4days @ HOME. REAL BORED. But at least. Save my money in my pocket for the weeeeeekends. kakaka! Alright. Bye?

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:16:00 PM