** Thursday, March 17, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

phew~

I'm back. I mean I'm back to reality. I just had a very very very long story dream. I immediately log into blogger to blog down my dream because I know I will forget and I want to know. Here goes:

I can't remember clearly what's happening. Everything was so vague. I was suppose to attend a school or something. Everyone were so weird. Everyone of them are in their middle ages. I'm the youngest. I met several women. They are nice but somehow wicked. Treating me badly. I don't know what happen or what, the school turns into a shopping centre. I was lost in there. I don't know where I wandered to. (I can't remember this part - Real Long story. I shall skip this part.)

I met a man. A real nice man. Fit. Tall. Strong. There were several generals, soldiers wanted to catch us for something. Or there was 'something' trying to take us away. We suddenly went back to that school. They got rooms in it actually. When the clock strikes at a certain time, everything have to lock the windows, the doors off the lights. If not, you have to prepare to escape or face the challenge with the 'someone'.

I was with a few women and the man in a room. Yes. It's happening. The 'something' is coming. I tried to closed the door. I couldn't! It was stuck. We were desperately escaping and running away from 'it'. The women were real wicked. They opened the window and the backdoor and escaped and lock me and that man inside. That man tried to open the back door. The front door can't hold any longer. It's coming in. The man called me to escape first and he will come later. He came behind me. There were guards around. I tried to escape without entering their POV(Point of View) Area - The story sounds like I'm in the game. Unfortunately, the guards saw me. The man pushed me and ask me to run as far as I could. He actually sacrifised his life for me. I ran away and met another man. Quite fat. Short. Totally different from the other man. I told him what happened before. He seemed to know about this case. (I don't know what happen again - Skip this part)

We were back into the same old room again. The women were still in there. We were talking halfway and suddenly the women sensed the 'something' is coming again. They escaped so quickly! I was desperatly closing that damn door. I asked that man to pack our stuff first. I look out of the window. I saw several long haired women with white clothes crawling out from the pond below(looks exactly like sadako). I was real scared. One is that 'something' the other is the 'sadako'. What's going on man! I went to close the door. Can't. It kept on open. I called the man to close for me. He just pushed it tightly and it's done. How weak am I.

We quickly rushed to the bed and switch off all the lights but it seemed that there were many lights on the table! I switched one off and there's always one left. Finally, I managed to switch all off but it was too late. It had lured the 'something' here. We had no choice but to escape then. The man told me to escape first ask me not to come back here again and he will handle this himself. I ran out of the back door. I saw guards went to the other side. I sneaked to the right. Saw several guards. They saw me but I just act that I'm one of the public. They couln't recognise me. I walked slowly. Several guard dogs were HUGE. The place is so peaceful. Everyone is fishing, laughing away.. It's been a long time I ever see such a scene.

I walked under a row of fishing rods and the sky turns dark now. I got a phone call. From Jenny. I don't know why she suddenly call me?! She told me something but I just couldn't her what she's talking. I just 'yaya. ok. err. mm.' (laughs). Then I walked under this building. It started to rain. Real cold. Alone. Walking down a stairs. My phone rang again. I picked up. It sounds familar. It's dee?! OMG. WHY IS HE IN MY DREAM?! TOTALLY OUT OF POINT. (laughs!) He told me something that I could still remember now. He said 'Thank You'. I asked 'Thank you for?' He said 'Saving my life' I was thinking.. Did i ever save him? Weird. But soon my phone's batt went flat. Our lines cut and I was sent to reality.

(IN REALITY) I opened my eyes. OMG. What did I dream!?. We kept on escaping and running. I'm at home. I'm finally at home. I feel so good to be at home. You know? It seems to be like away from home for many weeks and I'm here on the bed. So real.

Yea. I've been dreaming things about 'Escaping' and 'Searching'. What does this mean? Can anyone enlighten me? I'm so called a 'Dreamer' who knows a lot of dreams and dreams fantastic dreams till like story teller among my friends. Maybe because last night I watched the animation 'Bleach'. Haha. Probably.

Guess what? I'm able to get from my mom's ST UNION award. 200bucks. I'm broke and it saved my life now! Just nice. Everything just falls in place but not for long. Sighs.

It's gonna be 1pm now. I took 30+min to type all these. )): Okay. Blog other time. It's a dream journal for today. (smiles)

` SHPX thinking deeply @12:20:00 PM