** Wednesday, March 16, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

-

Hmm. I would like to update the stuff I did for the past few days.

Sunday 13th 2005
I had my YCF training. I went to the wrong place. I went to TBSC instead of SYC. Called mom and ask her re-fetch me over. Training is boring. All windies isn't there. Except for Yu Siang and Vitya. Real bored. There was a mosquito bit my ankle. Till know it still itch! Dang.

Took a bus to Harbourfront. Met Dee outside the PetShop. The flawless guy isn't there anymore I guessed. Sighs. Went to take a train to D.G. We took several snapshots in the train. Rather spastic. Walked to Parklane and ate at MacDonalds. Waited for Florence to come. Went to play pool for a few hours. Walked past this shop, the flyers girl gave me a flyer. It's about some phones. I took a look at the numbers. 0706 at the back. COOL. That's what I wanted. Told dee, walked back to the shop. The number was still available. Bought a second hand samsung phone + new line. Florence bought e700a to replace her old phone. Thanks Dee for delicating this line for me.

Walked to PS. Went to eat at Gelare Cafe for the second time that week. I'm getting fat if I continue this way! The previous week I ate once. Took a bus and slept halfway thru. Woke up and it's at Tampines. Went back Dee's place. Played FullMetal Alchemist while Dee was eating dinner with his mom. 8am went out of house. Took a train and accompanied him till Outram MRT. I switched to NEL to Hg. Went back home.

Monday 14th 2005
Stuck at home. I slept from 1am+ till almost 5pm. 16hours in total. Played the computer whole day. Had urine infection at night. Dang. Ate 2pills of painkiller, 4pills of suppliment, drank LOTS of water. Finally it goes off. Phew. Slept from 2am to 10am.

Tuesday 15th 2005
Stuck at home again. I thought my day gonna be the say as Monday. Never know my mom called me to prepare to go back to my secondary school for some school chop stamp + signature for her ST Union Bersary Award.

Went school, then went to J8. Didn't buy anything. Saw several nice clothes at e-base. Cool. Went to Thomsom. Looked around. Mom cut her hair at Jean Yip. 1 guy working there is cute. I think. Then went to town. First stop at heeren. Nothing much except for some part, few bikers(guys) walked past, all taking their helmet. Cool eh. I think I like bikers now. This guy walking at the back of the group saw this cute little girl at the corner outside a shop. He winked at her and told his friends that she's cute. The moment when he winked, my heart melted! Awww! So cute! I mean for that guy. Haha! Oh ya. Went to that shop called Check. I still love that Puma greeny bluish high cut shoe! I think it's 140++ if i'm not wrong. NICE. Argh! When will I get that???

Hmm.. Walked to Taka. Went to Foodcourt first. Ate that Indonesian MeeSoto. My favourite. Walked to U2. My mom and I were trying out the clothes. Suddenly there's 2 girls yaking away and she threw a collar shirt over and drop into our fitting room and landed onto my mom's head. HAHA. Then my mom 'WHATS THAT!' and the 2 girls said 'SO SORRY!!' And the 4 of us kept laughing away. Then mom threw the wrong side but lucky the side she was throwing at was a wall. Weird mom. Then she threw over to the other side and return back to them. When we get out of that room, the girl said 'So Sorry! Haha!' Oh well. Funny experience. Bought 2 spegetti($13 each but 2nd piece 50% off). 1 lime green top - $23 and a light yellow polo for $13.

Walked to this shop called HusHusH. Everything in there were japanese goods. So cute n sweet and some of the price are nice too(exp). I saw this top($50+). Real nice. i wanna get that! But out of cash! I bought a Rootote bag. black one. Simple yet nice at $19.

Went up B1. Bought for mom a Japanese small bag. hee. She loves it. ((: Then went back crown prince carpark n went back home.

As for now.. Discussing about the chalet thingy for Mon-Wed. ((:

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:13:00 AM