** Sunday, March 13, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

HAHA

There's one stupid 'ghost' show now in Channel 8. So funny. Hmm.. Had enjoyed my Friday and Saturday bah.

Friday 11 2005
The day is Friday! Dee booked out. I went to meet him at D.G. He read this Da Vinci Code book and our sms + msges are in CODES. CAN YOU IMAGINE WASTING 5min of your time decoding a short message? Damn mah fan lor. But still nice la. Pro. Hurhur.

Went PS gelare cafe eat WAFFLES. My favourite. Simply addicted to it. Went to heeren. Went to Checks. Almost want to buy that green/yellow or gold/black bag. Cuz dee owe me xmas + vday present. So he wanna buy 1 for me. Then went to paragon, Mizuno? Bloody hell. MIAN QIANG SHI MEI YOU XING FU DE. That red bag! Arggh. He kept saying its too big for me. Darn. Oh well. I got money den go buy that. Hur.

Went Pacific plaza. Went Stussy, roxy shop. nothing in mind. Then dee pointed out a bag in Adidas Original Shop. Weets. Nice bags. Got Black, Dark Orange and White. I had a dilemma choosing white or dark orange. But end up i chose dark orangey one cuz I dont have that colour. $99 bucks. Omg. But. THANKS. You made me promised you that I cant buy any bags in 6mths. UHHH. I think i will break it soon cuz I just cant resist myself! BAGS. My interest in keeping them? ;p

Went taka. de WAI MIAN(outside). lol. shops close liao la. sat outside the fountain there. took stupid pictures. then sit till the fountain also no more. -_- then we went seperate ways home bah. ((: thanks dee for the bag again. my sis n mom said i had tortured ur pocket! ;s

Saturday 12 2005
Woke up at 8am. Suppose to be 7am. Shld be reaching @ tamp @ 9am but i reach there @ 9.30am. Went his place. Saw him downstairs liao. Went tamp CC beside SSCC the mac. then walk back home. home? oh. second home la. LOL. ;p then i go sleep again. i always sleep in his hse! dunno why!

then went down 2gether to fetch tiara up. had hard time uploading songs to her ipod mini. due to some technical problems. hmm. then i went to play his ps2. lol. Full Metal Alchemist. Wee. 6am liao damn hungry. Went out together (3some - hurhur) and take bus to siglap there.. cafe cartel. I treat the both of them. shared steak and pasta.

then took another bus to parkway. wana see new line but the number so jialat de. suppose to go gelare cafe and eat waffles again but didnt bah. den tiara have to go. so we accompanied her to bus stop. but we end up take the same bus back. went to dee hse again. continue the alchemist game. damn pek cek lor. cant pass that stupid part. almost give up but we made it! HAHA.

HAHAHAHA. so heng heng i go save the game b4 the clock strikes 12. LOL. Hui gu niang yao hui qu le. HAHAHA. ya. so. the hui gu niang really went back and left her shoe @ the house. NO LA. JK DE LA. ((:

Tomorrow:
Hmm. Going for YCF training fm 9.30am to 12.30++++ bah. duno if sis coming along anot. then shld be going harbourfront meet dee first den go meet flora @ town play pool? not sure! oh. and dunno la. hen fan liao. zzz. mood change. bye.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:03:00 AM