** Monday, March 28, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

cold.

Brr. The fan is blowing directly at me. Weet. At my dee's place now. Time real flies when I sit infront of his computer. I just set up the stuff i wanna surprise him. Yea. Hopefully it dont screwed up so fast. >< Just planning to add more stuff to it.

So bored! I played the PS2 just now. Don't feel lk playing anymore. Don't know why. Argh. My stomach hurts man. Feeling dizzy. Don't know why too.

Heh. I fall in love with the song Guang Liang - Tian Tang. So nice~ >< Hehe.

Argh. Damn bored. OF cuz. Alone in his place! Zzz. No one to chat to. Also dunno wad to do. Lazy to cook. Lazy to eat. Lazy ah. Damn lazy ah! So swey man. My DeAE application Incomplete = rejected. Damn! Lazy to go ask or reapply again. Sigh.

Sis coming back today. I think I will get beheaded by her when she reaches home cuz the room is in a mess! Time really flies when she's isnt in SG. zz.

Prepare to die.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:37:00 PM