** Friday, March 25, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

Burpy.

Alright alright. I just ate Orion's Choco.Pie. Made in Korea? It's a small cake with chocolate coating and cake inbetween. In the middle, there's white marshmellow for you to chew on. Simply nice. Simply delicious.

I wasn't at home for the past 2.5days. Ya. Went to Coasta Sands DTE chalet. First day, quite boring. We're slacking in the chalet. I sort of forgot to bring my charger, 2pin plugs, CD? Took a bus to Tampines to Dee's place and take them. I went into the house. No one at home. Hmm. Sneak in and sneak out and walked to TM to develop some stuff. Waited for 1hour, Medick came to find me. Walked around and we went to the chalet together.

Ate muslim food. Hokkien mee. -_- Accompanied Ivy, Zhenhao's gf, home with Eug,ZH and PC. I didn't know she stay the same condo as Tiara! Went to take a bus back to Pasir Ris. Ate Desserts because I'm stressed. Haha! Just kidding. Caught a ladybug on my bag which is not a ladybug but a ladybug. lol. Went 7-11. Collected lots of Helook Kitty magnets. FOR MY SIS. ;x Went back chalet again.

At night, walked out to the beach there. The sea is TOO calm. No wind. So hot. Went back instead to SLEEP.

Next day, woke up. They kept on laughing and laughing till I wake up? Bathed. Changed. Went TP to appeal. Saw MeiYing, Jeanie, QiuXia, Valarie there. Oh ya. Thanks Eugene for your accompany to there + the taxi fare. (Don't take the wrong bus!)

Went back chalet by cab becuase we are too lazy to wait for bus and walk + cross the roads. Slack in chalet till evening. We went down for BBQ. Halfway thru Dee came. Booked out early during nights out.

Around 2300hr, took a bus to his place. Overnight.

Next day, woke up at 11am. Played PS2 till they(he and his mom) came home cuz they went out early in the morning. Went to take a cab to Airport. His mom going overseas.

Took train to Lavander to CIS building. He forgot to take something for his Oath Taking. Too bad. Try again next time. For the third time. =x

Walked to Beach Rd. I made ID Tags there. Hehe. Then took train back to Tamp to buy PS2 game. Bought 3 games. Went back to his place to play. I played Kingdom Hearts. So cute! A game with a mixture of Disney characters and Final Fantasy. So far got characters from FF7-10. Yea. Quite cute and fun anyway. Another RPG game. ^^,

Played till 2200+hr, mom came to fetch me back. Yea. Feel so happy. Don't know why. Feel so great to be at home too. Sis is going to China from tomorrow onwards till Monday Evening. Hur.

Tomorrow I gotta reach Douby Ghaut by 0930hr for my Windies Movie Gathering then 1pm reach HG MRT to goto Josephine House for gathering again. Probably meeting dee? Hmm. Saturday YCF training 1500-1800 at Soka Kindergarten. Might meet dee after that. Sunday grandma's birthday.

Yea. Thats all. My plans. Cya!

` SHPX thinking deeply @12:52:00 AM