** Thursday, February 17, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

Just talked to Kaka on the phone. So tired. Mark called me at 11pm. Funny guy. He thought that my sis is my mom and he said 'Aunty'. OMG. Don't know how does my sis feels. Haha! Then we talked about the classes and mates till 12.30 i think. Then suddenly feel like talking on the phone more. Cuz normally I hate talking on the phone. No reason? Since kaka has been chatting with me via sms, we talked on the phone instead. Rubbish guy. l:

Oh ya. Just now.. That him looks so smart today. I don't know whats up with me. I don't dare to look at him in his eyes! Infatuation maybe? Feel so shy! Uhh. *Just receive a mms @ 2am* Oh. It's from kaka. So sweet! 'I never believed that wishes came True until I found You <3' Awww... How sweet! ((:

Chingay is soooo near! NEAR! I got 2 free tickets for the preview this Friday. Who wants? Nobody wants then sua. LOL. Oh. We received our Windies teeshirt. Whaha. Feel so honoured to look at it. Done by myself! Ok. Not only me, also to everyone in Windies! Must share the honourous moment with them. lol. Oh and Sodohoya, my kindergarten classmate, gave me sweets and it's wrap so nicely with ribbon. How sweet~ As a valentines' day gift. Awww.

I think everyone in the world is special. In some ways. Somehow they are even how bad are they. ((: At least they still have the heart to live and the heart to care of themselves even they are too selfish to think for others or even their close ones or family.. Robbers and Thiefs rob because they need money to survive. Some may rob because they dont have the money to take care of his family. Well who knows?

Tomorrow I'll be going to TP open house with mark first. Then I think I will meet Tiara bah. Yea but I need to get home early to do those stuff we(Windies) planned to give one another as a souvenir. ((: We are the bestest of the best. Of cuz.. Whahha. No la. Everyone is gOOd. I know. But I'm the best out of the gOOd. You agree? ;x

Ok. Thats all. I will update probably on Sunday. Chingay will be a successful one! Wee! Jia you!

` SHPX thinking deeply @2:12:00 AM