** Friday, February 25, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

damn tired

I just woke up. I dreamt lots of things. Sorry bout the MIA-ness in here for the past few days.

I dreamt that there's this guy,wearing all white uniform, buying some stationeries and short of 60cents.(he only got a 10dollar note but the cashier doesnt have enought coins for return) He asked around but no one want to help him. I gave him my 60cents instead. He said thanks. I didn't look at his face at that time. I thought it was some middle aged guy.

After paying his stuff, one of the aunty told him 'Eh. Now you got your change already right? Return her the money!' He hesitated and then finally walked infront of me, giving me a shy face. He don't know what to say next! Then this time, I finally saw his face in my dreams! So bloody cute! You know those japanese cute guys! YAH. That kind! He put his hands into his pocket and gave me lots of coins and 10dollar note. I was shocked! I asked him why he gave me so much money? He just ran away with his brothers together with his dad. I chased after him, shouted and called after him, just to return back.

I just wonder why he gave me so much? I ran downstairs and search for him. He isnt anywhere. Was his hiding or already went off earlier? I don't know.. Who's that guy anywhere? He's soooo cute you know! Hahahahaha!

Ok. That's my fantasy. Now for my reality. Everyone kept asking me 'How's chingay?' I tell you Its a GREAT AND GOOD AND EXCELLENT ONE. No words can describe my feeling for it. The moment when the fireworks are put out during the grand finale. They are just above us! It seemed that the time slows down during that special moment. I don't know why. Simply too wonderful but short.

Friday 18th Feb, I had my preview at Orchard Rd. Cool eh. At first we are so malu when we walk on the streets with our costumes. Everyone was like '........!!!!' giving weird faces. Especially you enter to the buildings when you want to goto the toilet. BUT HEY. Lifetime experience.. Wearing such clothes n costumes walking around orchard road, which you normally dont get to experience this, seeing people's weird expressions. HAHA. We told this to ourselves to console ourselves. Lol.

For the preview, we only go 2 sections and we already felt quite tiring. ><

Actual day is super super super great! Nothing went wrong. We are so tired that we couldn't really move our legs to get to the next section. But one thing is that the smile on our face just wont go away. We kept waving at the audience and they waved as back. It's like you did something to tell everyone that you exist in the world. You had did something that leave something memoriable behind and touched people's lives.

We shook people's hands especially the young kids! So cute! Oh ya. Before we standby at the road, we were waving to everyone on the road along the railings. There's a traffic light near that road so people will slow down and stop during that time. Then there's this Lexus car stop infront of us. We waved at him. He opened his window screen. He looked quite familar. We talked to us and asked us questions. We realised he's our Minister of Finance! Someone asked to confirm bout this. And he said ya. LoL. I just wonder if his car plate number had opened for 4D after chingay? Haha.

Oh. After the last section. We were walking to one corner. I thought that nobody gonna take photo with me. But then.. 5-6 people are taking pic of me in a row! They say hey.. can you pose? I just pose and he gave me a 'Good' Sign. Wehehehe! Then theres this man want to take photo with me using his cam fone. His friend help us take it. Then.... That friend dont know how to use the fone! Liek taking 4-5times already! Dont know issit on purpose to take more anot?! Wha lao.. And the guy was sooooo close beside me. Scary! Some even gave cheeky cheeky looks.

Grr. But then, we give TOAST at the end of it. YAMMM SENNNG with our water bottles. Hahahaha! How lame.

Our next post chingay celebration will be on the 5th March. Keke. Looking forward for that. But not 28th Feb! You should know why. Sighs. This sucks! Dont want to talk about it.

20th Feb. Happy birthday to eGo aka Johnson, LeeLing and Lyncia! Wow. 3 people's birthday on the same date! What did i do on that day eh? Oh. I was at home. Had a very very very down mood that day. Sigh. Wonder if I did the correct thing anot. )):

21st Feb. Went for interview at Hotel Inter-Continental with Betty. Cfm CMI la. See that woman's face then you know liao. Like kena reject into my face. Haha cuz we arn't in the age grp she want to find. But then Betty ask her hotel if theres any vacancy. So... I'll be going down on this Saturday for training, which is tomorrow. I bought a purple crumpled skirt form ebase! We end up window shopping. Argh I forgot to buy my belt. Darn. ><. Still stuck with this S&K black belt. lol. Sick of it. After that I went to SGH to visit my grandma. Then back home.

22th Feb. Stay @ home I think. Cant remember what I did. STML.

23th and 24th Feb. Working at World-Wide Shipping Managers Pte Ltd at Hill St. Had paper cuts on that day so you know what am I doing. But kind of relaxing. Help the company to put in the newsletter(not a letter but a book) into envelopes. Then paste all the name n address on it. Total 1600+ of them. Mostly to Norway. I can even give you the statistic for the countries will be sent to! LoL! I like the part with I pasting the names when I reached South Korean. I'm into Korean Korea now. Also dont know why. I find their stuff is interesting. I kept reading their names while pasting! Haha!

Before lunch I finished doing my job. Too fast liao. I'm pro. They said that the previous person who came to do this job unable to finish. Did till 8pm+ and still need people to help! Whahhaa. In my heart.. i 'whahah wo shi tian cai' LOL. Then I helped to do other stuff which is someone's job. The receptionist I think. BUT. ENVELOPES AGAIN. ARGHHHH. SICK OF IT! LOL.

But then.. By the end of the day, I took my pay! Finally. Most probably I'll be going there 1 more day next week cuz the envelopes need to be stamp printed! Oh. On 23th feb, I got nothing to do after work! I walked around Raffles S.C ALONE. You know. I hate to be alone. But then I dont know why, after working for just 8 hours, I find that being alone is fun! LOL. I almost bought that Fila pink+yellow shoe or the Fila bag. But I found that the shop is too crowded cuz it's moving away sale.

I went to citylink instead. Went to flash & splash. I wanted to find that Stussy thingy! I want man! I cant find it. I went to the shoes corner. Mmmm.. So nice! I dont know why on that day I find that 75bucks is so cheap already! HAHA. I wanted to buy that white Gallaz shoe. Then looked down, I saw this Pastel Light blue, white n pink colour de. Woo. Love at first sight. Went to asked the lady str8 away and I bought it liao. There goes my 9/10 of my 2days job pay. -_- Errrr. For the past 2days, I've been walking @ City Hall.. Passing by CHIJMES. Sigh. Don't know why. It gaves me a sad feeling when I go that place.

Oh. I went to slack last night with KJ,ZH,Eug and Van. They went KTV-ing without me! Grr. Never mind. Next time bah. We went to eat @ CS then decided to goto Van's house to slack. Went to her house and watch SCV. Bored. Reach home almost 12mid. Too tired. Sleep from 2am+ to 1pm++++++++. )):

25th Feb. TODAY. ..... Kind of low mood again. Saw something. Argh. Lucky I seen it when I gonna blog finish! If not no mood to type anyway. K. Thats all. Going to Serangoon MRT to meet my CHingay friends for Daimoku Session at one of the participant's place. For our O's result. Damn. )))))))):

Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:38:00 PM