** Wednesday, January 12, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

yawn.

It happened again. Geesh. I don't know whats up with my love life. Don't want to think about it.

I will be performing in the SSA Youth General Meeting at Tampines Street 81 SSCC @ 7pm this Sunday. I'm stress now. I only have one practice and today is the second. That means only 2 practices before the actual day! Oh god. Hey people! Please support me ok! SMS me if you wish to.

Chingay trainings are getting more 'hiong'. I can start to feel the stress, tense and seriousness now. Things arn't that perfect yet. I hope things will go smoothly on the actual day. Tomorrow will be my next training. Geesh.

.Listening to : Sash! - Colour the world.

I simply love this song. A very memoriable song in my life. It's the day when I praticipated YCF'00. My item song is this. I still can remember those days like yesterday. People are smiling, laughing, screaming away after the actual performance. We just dance around the performing arena with our friends. During the trainings, we really enjoyed ourselves. I met some of the friends there. I lost contact with them but one thing..

Is it fate or what? I met this girl during the training. Because my partner was absent on that day. This girl, Felicia, came to take over her and be my partner on that day. Yup. Soon we remember each other's faces and sort of close friends in there. When school reopens(Seconday 1), I saw the familar face in school. I wondered is that the girl? Yes it is. I mean it's like if I don't know her during the training on that particular day, I won't even know that this girl exist.

Life is wonderful.

Every song has a different story of my own. Every single thing that can make me remember a part of scene or a story in my life. I do remember things when I'm young(1yr+ old) uptil now. I just hope that I have that amount of time to write it down in a book. I love writing them. Especially my love story. Yea. It's still incomplete and it's going on and on and on, I guess. And every love story has a different ending. A true love doesn't have a happy or sad ending because there's on end for it.

True love never run smooth. Smooth love never be true.
This kept on repeating in my mind for 4years. Hee.

I looked back my pictures (2003) and compare myself now. I've changed. I just feel that. I just miss the old times with my friends and him. Everyone changes. The world changes too. I'm just afraid that one day I might not recognise myself. I listen the old songs I used to listen. The feeling is different. I just wanna turn back time. I miss my buddy when I'm in amknps.

Where is she? I hope she still stay that terrace house nearby my place. I just don't dare to go back there. I don't know. I just don't have the face to do it. People are going higher and higher, climing up almost to the peak of the mountain while I'm the one rolling down and lose my balance down the mountain. I just fear that they might look down on me. I know they are not that kind of person but I just do feel that way. I even look at some of my ex classmates in friendster. I look at myself and sighs. I don't know. I just feel that I'm useless and really CMI type. Geesh.

OH YA. Yesterday I went to SSCC for the Tsunami Daimoku kai. I saw this Japanese Girl. Around My age. DAMN KAWAII! Really. She's so sweet looking. Her complextion is superb. Her eyes is so sweet and cute. My mom saw her and say she's so sweet and she deny 'Sweeet? Noo. No!' Her name is Yumi. Cute isn't it? Then we say good bye she waved at us and my mom say 'Sayonara!' -__________-;!~!#^&@ She also trying to act cute. Haha! I will remember that Jap Girl for life. :>

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:17:00 PM