** Monday, January 03, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

Phew. My leg hurts. Muscles hardened and growing i guess. I'm just back from SP's CFP05. Quite boring eh(cuz of my attire and weather) but overall alright la(sociable friends). People call me the 'Pokadot Girl' because I wore pokedots and my nails are pokedots. DUH. lol. I guess I have to change style tomorrow. See they still can remember me but not POKADOT!

OH and ya. That Hentai Boy(thats what i call him). His name is ERIC! I heard from my girlfriends that he kept talking bout hentai and then coming closer to you? Everyone hates him i guess. Everyone is talking about him like.. 'Hey that guy in blue.' 'the one sitting there.' 'the one with watsons water bottle and a FORK on his hand to dig his nose and teeth' .. Eww. Oh well. A girl lost her handphone in her toilet. Aww. Feel sad for her. Sigh. Better becareful next time or else I will be the victim.

29th Dec 2004 I went out with ZhiHui. Guess where we went? ART MUSEUM! HAHA. It's the first time i went a date with a friend to the ART MUSEUM! Haha. We met at CityHall and walked to Suntec to eat at Marche. She treat me. Thanks man. After that we just talked along the way.. Soon.. The topic became related to Arts. She's weird. For some ways and I'm weird too. I finally told someone what i detest and likes about. And finally someone understands me. I told her what I love most(photography, astronomy, etc). She really encouraged me and support me. She even told me some 'history' and interesting stuff. We went around esplanade to look at one of the living artist, Botero, from colombia.(I think.) Then took all the pictues of his sculptures. His work is interesting.

Then I told her I wanna look at the sculpture of a Cat because it's cute? I started to like cats A LOT MORE than before because i saw a few of them sleeping along the streets. How cuddly they were! So we went to take a bus to the art museum. We went into the back door. The guard let us in w/o paying the fee because there are some people from Mediacorp are interviewing someone. So we take a look at the drawings. Interesting. Oh. and we went to boat quay's Mac.

Then look at other works from a artist, Ju Ming. She told me lots of things that i don't know at all! Then she brought me into CHIJMES and take a look. After that we went back to the train station and went seperate ways. :) Interesting day. Thanks!

31st Dec 2004. I went to buy Levis Jeans. Last day for the 20% off. Went to dd place after that. Duh. don't want to talk about it. sighs. went to SSCC for midnight gongyo and then went home and eat sashimi. I SIMPLY LOVE HAMACHI(is it?)! :) Expensive.

1st Jan 2005. Don't want to talk bout it because it's a piss-off day by SOMEONE. :(

2nd Jan 2005. Went to SSCC with sam. Then went to beach road and accompany her to buy her school shoe. She bought Vans. Hey i want that too. I'll be buying it tomorrow night but it's grey. Maybe look around and see there's anymore nicer shoes. :) We ate our dinner at the hawker centre there. After that went str8 to Kallang PA for our chingay training. It was raining for the whole day. We went into this room for our seperate group trainings. Then we had our combined group formation training. The rain had stopped but somehow it started again. Ya. Quite tiring day. Minwei, one of the trainers I met in IRC, 'You are the S H P ?' I said 'HI and BYE!' Haha. Finally I remember clearly who he is now. :)

Oh. And today.. School starts. I feel weird when I see people wearing their school uniforms and I'm NOT! HAHAHA! Feels great man. Haha! Oh. I recieved this sms from a girl during new year. It goes like this:
SHE: 'Happy new year to you!'
ME: 'You are?'
SHE: 'You work until you don't even know me issit? I'm that kelly la!
ME: 'Huh? I know no kelly here.'
No reply.

And today I received her message on the way back home (i thought it was someone or my friend and kinda stun when i read this message):
SHE: 'if you don't want to treat me as a friend, then never mind lor. I delete your contact in my phonebook'.
ME: 'Er. Are you that kelly?'
My phone rang.
I answered.
SHE: 'HEY &#*!#*&(! ah?' (&#*!#*&(! = I don't know what shit name is that but i can't really hear what she say. sounds like mumbling)
ME: Er. Pardon?
SHE: '&#*!#*&(! ah?' (forget it. I can't catch what is she saying)
ME: Er. I think you had mistaken the wrong person.
SHE: OH.
ME: Ya.
SHE: Paiseh. Sorry eh.
ME: It's okay.
The line cut off.

HAHA. Damn paiseh sia. I guess I can understand how it feels! A lot of people been calling my phone and then don't know who the hell is it. My handphone number damn famous man! Even people sms wrongly. I thought of replying her 'Er. It's okay. I can make friends with you' but i didn't. For WHAT?! Rofl!

Okie dookie. Damn tired. Need cash to clear debts. Buy more clothes! :(
Blog some other time.
Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:28:00 PM