** Friday, January 28, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

throat sore.

It's been a long time again. Why? No reason. I'm slacking now. I'm living in 'US'. Why? My sleeping time is upside down. Okay. Good one. I don't know things will end again and again later. We got back. The story still goes on. ..

Today is already the Friday. Yup. Been to many places weeks back. NP open house, NYP open house, bought new steamer stand up iron, went Marina South eat Curry Fish head, which I think it's more than 3years I last ate it. Sis and Mom bought me CNY clothes from MNG. I think almost all from MNG. I don't have the time to go shopping during weekends. They do it for me. Thanks man.

Also Met Tiara in SP. We become sort of good friends the first day we meet. Don't know why. Maybe we are sisters previous live. We simply click! However, we didn't really contact each other now because she's quite busy in school probably and also my sleeping time is totally different from her, the time she called me days ago is my sleeping time. Too bad then. Hah! I guess I need to change back my lifestyle and get a life.

I met Selina this week's Wednesday. She looks quite pretty in person. Yea. Better than I am. ): I gave her my Chinese book and I have to go off for Chingay Training. Oh, I will be having my Full Dress Rehearsal tomorrow at Kallang PA. Gosh. There will be make-ups and so on. Yuck. I don't want those aunties help us make up! I remember the Chingay 2000, they make up till so thick. Well, a performance anyway. Haha. Oh and my costume is suck. Look like a clown in it. Eww. But oh well. We are still part of the important character in it. Don't grumble. D:

He still haven't give up, have he? I don't know what is he thinking now. I told the other him about this. He said he kind of changed over these years. I don't think so. Haha. You might be confuse what he and what he. Don't bother. I just put this for my own reference. p:

Oh ya I met several new friends during this month. Especially those in SP CFP05. They rocks. I hope we don't lose contact so soon. They are important to me. (: I'm trying to get back all my old friends who are my enemies my foes my whoever it is. I just want to have a bigger circle of friends. Friends truly and really the important ones in my life. And our friendship during Chingay between me and the guys and getting closer. I start to talk to them now. Kind of helpful too. HAHA.

Hey. I'm still good and responsible friend regardless what race and who and what you are ok! Hurhur.

What else did I do this month.. Hmm..Nothing actually. Accept the friends part and the shopping part. Yea. Oh ya. I surf thru Friendster yesterday. Many people kind of changed. To the better of cause'. Feel happy for them even though there's still hatred between me and those peeps. But nah. I shouldn't do that. I shall remove those people in my HATE List. A brand new year, a brand new start of life!

Oh no. 1750 already. I need to meet Dee at AMK @ 1815! He got nights out tonight. Hee. We wont be meeting each other this weekend. So take this time to meet up bah. Yup. Gotta go. If not I'm late for our 'date'! Hee! Update soon! ((:

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:24:00 PM