** Thursday, January 06, 2005 __

Currently Feeling*

moodless.

I heard that dog outside whining in argony. I feel so hurt and sad whenever I hear that. I feel like searching for that dog and look what's happening. I think it's injured. I want to bring it to the vet. It makes me feel sad when I hear it in pain. Sighs.

Well, I'm currently not sad over that. I'm afraid to lose you. I don't dare to face you now. I'm afraid I will break down when I look at you. I just think that we are drifting apart. Further and futher. You're so busy these days that we hardly contact. I miss you. A lot. I'm scared. I feel that you treat me coldly these days. Am I just sensitive or you're really are? I don't know. I just think everything is my fault. I try not to blame you. Everytime I dream. I dream of you. I dream that you're not by my side. I tried not to think so much but I can't. The things you've done, the words you've said really really hurts me a lot. But all these things can't stop from loving you. Even how bad you treat me, nothing can't change my love for you. I don't know why am I so stupid. Was it me or you? I just don't want to leave you. I just want you to change to the better. I will love you till the end. I promise.

Aishiteru.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:59:00 PM