** Sunday, December 26, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

yawn.

I'm a little tipsy now. Just drank some beer. Sis went to sleep and left some glasses of beer in the hall. Well, nobody drinks it? I do. Can feel the alcohol running through my veins. Opps. I think I had forgotten to wish you all a Happy Merry Christmas 2004! Erm. A belated one I think. Well, I wasn't in a christmas mood this year. Everything is boring. Everyday my life is so busy with tons of craps that I can't feel that it's a special festive season. Time seems to fly fast after since I finished my last paper since November. Although it's only a month and few days ago, I felt that it's more than 3-4months? Oh well.. Whatever.

That day cs was asking me why I didn't blog in the day that I went dating with him. DATE? Haha! Not gunny. Haha. We(cs and I) use gunny instead of funny. That day I was chatting with him. The room was kind of dark. I typed 'not gunny :)' and we found that it's funny? Kind of lame. Anyway.... Here goes.

Wednesday, 22 December 2004
Met cs at Somerset Control Station. I started the conversation with a HI first. We didn't talk much throughout the whole journey. Nah. Not that LITTLE as what you think but I think it's a quiet outing as compared to an outing I go out with my girlfriends I think. Haha. We travelled to Orchard, Somerset, Douby Ghaut and Bugis. Blah. I helped him choose some tees. Well, nice shopping with him I think. Because I never gone shopping with a person who I use to talk to that person in IRC for 2years+ and only met once(3yrs+ ago). Nice try anyway. Haha!

I didn't know that he's so cute. The way he smile I think. Hey cs. Don't say that our outing is boring please. I know it's boring but I will make it intresting next time alright? There will be next time IF YOU WANT TO. I promise. HAHA. NOT GUNNY.! We went back almost 10pm later. Both of us donated to that physically challenged man before we go back by MRT. HAHA. We did a good deed before we part! :D

Thursday, 23 December 2004
I met Marcus kor at Douby Ghaut, Plaza Singapura. He is stupid. I think. I mean we had problems meeting each other the first few minutes. We spend the time talking on the phone finding each other. It was SO NEAR YET SO FAR. Duh. Never mind. Our first date after knowing each other for few months. Not bad. He's different in net. Kind of noisy but cute. Kind of crappy but interesting. Haha! Yup. Anyway congrats to kor for being selected to Kimage Hairstyling School? Or whatever you call that 3-years training course. Please don't boast infront of me with that stupid Kimage envelope. I know you're special as compared to the other 'ah lians' or girls who went for the 'interview cum briefing' which is not a interview but a briefing in the end. Duh. What am I saying. I see him eat at Long John. We walked around orchard. Far East..
Hmm.. Talked a lot along the way.

When we gonna leave the place as he gotta go, someone called me. 'Ting! Ting!' What the hell. Whos familiar voice was that? I turned around. MY SISTER! What the hell. So coindience to 'bump' onto her at orchard. I asked her 'WHY ARE YOU HERE?' She said she going home from work. -_-. So Marcus and Me and my sis went seperate ways. I went to harbourfront and took bus 10 to TBSC for Chingay Meeting. That stupid trainer.. What is his name? HE SAW ME IN TRAIN AND HE DIDN'T CALL ME. He know who am I but I don't know. The feeling suck. Got cheated that kind of feeling. Grr.

Friday, 24 December 2004
I bathed, prepared, everything. Out at 12.45pm. Reached AMK MRT. Called dear. What the hell. He asked me to travel to CCK and meet him to goto Woodlands and take a bus to Tampines(his house). I thought that he's not going back after camp. -_- I almost want to argue with him but I tried not to spoil our day. I simply endure my emotions and went up the the platform. Went to woodlands and wait for him in the end.

Suddenly 2 hands covered my eyes from the back. OKAY. It's him. I turned. We smiled at each other. While walking, I passed to him the bag of presents. I showed to him which one is the first present to open, then second then third. He gaved me a kiss and said 'Thank You'. I'm already satisfied. We took 168 to Tampines. Went back home and put his stuff. Waited for him. Out we go and just in time we reach PS. Bought Nachos Combo and went straight to the cinema. Kung Fu Hustle. Not bad but stupid and lame. But I still support Steven Chow. :D

After the show, we went to Centrepoint to wait for his friends. Went cuppage KTV till 1am+. Went out of building and decide where to go. Can't decide ended up we went back home. Took some pictures before my car came to pick me up. Say dear good bye and we ended our Christmas Eve + 1/20 of my Christmas Day.

Saturday, 25 December 2004
Christmas Day is different this year. My relatives are coming to my place for dinner. Wow. So many food. Whole table. Even need another table to put. My aunts, cousins and uncle came. Eat and eat and eat. Not bad. Grandma gave me $50 Ang Pao for christmas. Better than nothing. :) I'm already satisfied as long she has the heart to give me something.

My nephew and niece are so cute! Nephew is so handsome! Eventhough he's not even 3years old I think. Nice eyes. I think he will be very handsome when he grows up. Woo-lala. My aunts and uncle's sister sang karaoke. Till around ten they went back. It's sis and my turn to sing now. Sang till 12midnight. Went online and chat with dear for awhile. Tomorrow I'm going to his place. Gonna wake up at 11am later. Chingay training at 6pm at Kallang PA too! :)

-------- *

Okay. As for now. Boring. I'm half dead. Typing all these just for you all. Don't say I didn't update okay! I DID! I tried to be more detailed as what I did in the past. Unlike some people's blogs. A post with less than 5 sentense. Blog for what! Must well don't blog. =x Haha. Sorry if you're the one. Type no evil. Not GUNNY AT ALL. :) Haha. What the fish. Alright. I shall stop here. Update again soon. Busy days busy weeks busy months. Meeting Zhihui next week for Cafe Cartel Lunch. NSI trainings, Chingay Trainings, New year and Dear's birthday coming soon (1st Jan). 2nd Jan will be our SGI president, Daisaku Ikeda, 77th birthday. Got a meeting on that date at SSCC. SP activity. Woo. Mom bonus next month. Wee! Gonna get Levis Jeans and some stuff soon. I'm waiting for it! And my mom's office union $200 for me. I HOPEEEE I WILL GET IT! Darn. Need cash lately. Spent a lot this month. I think for food. HAHA.

Oh. I suppose to sign off. I forgot. BYE!? MISS YOU GUYS! ANYTHING CALL MY HP! DON'T HAVE MY NUMBER PLEASE F*** OFF BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ME! HAHA. KIDDING OKAY!

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:16:00 AM