** Wednesday, December 01, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired

Finally. Grad Nite is over. Better than I expected. The girls are soooo pretty. The guys are so handsome! Ahhh. Yea. Not bad. We are taking lots of pictures thruout the night. Busy Busy Busy! I didn't take much time to make up or whatsoever. Almost late! The food isn't that bad. Just like what I eat during wedding dinners. Oh well. I got nothing much to say actually. It's a great night i tell u and.. memories with my sec sch friends. I got the feeling that .. it will be the last night to see each other. ya. Maybe. Hope not. But i will miss u guys. I love u all especially Sec 4E4 and the teachers. =)

Oh ya I need to do some shopping. I got 2 xmas wishes. One is Levis jeans and a pair of DKNY watch. Woo. I want that watch. I think its $168 ? Gosh. I'm broke. I haven go for shop to stock up my clothes in my wardrobe. Changing style i guess. I wanna change a brand new me! Uhh. And I'm VERY BUSY. Almost every day and night I'm outside going for NSI seminars. Pulling people going there. Going for talks. Blas. I'm super dead till my dark eye rings are coming out and .. worst still. My brain can't take it any longer. Feeling so retard. Feeling that i have mental problem. Totally stressed out. I don't even know whaat im talkig or doing. Geesh.

I really really really miss dear. Even my days are too busy to meet him. I don't know when is the nxt time i will meet him too! I need to upload my grad nite pictures! ahhh! dumb guy. dont even lend me the cable or the charger. how do u expect me to look at my pictures when the batt is flat! -_-..

... henry agreed to lend me his Haro bike. wee. small bike ah. sadded. but better than nothing anyway! tuesday nite i needa go all the way to tamp and pick it up and put it at ber's place. geesh. but my plan was ruin. i dunno how am i suppose to send it to ber place w/o my mom's car! and i have to come all the way back to buangkok by bus again?! -.-

and ah.. dont know what to say la. my brain.. is all cramp up. a lot of voices talking inside. too stress. need a break. I NEED KIT KAT! =(

ahhh dunnnno la. needa sleep. nite.

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:57:00 AM