** Tuesday, December 14, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored.

I feel like shitting now. Opps. Very bored nowadays. I brought Sam to chingay practice last wednesday. She says she wanna join. And guess what? It's our first date outside. And our first date is to goto chingay training. Haha! Funny isn't it? Kind of weird. My mom drove the car to send her back.


I went to my Coral Chalet last few days. Thurs - Sat. Seriously the chalet is damn bored like F. Not many people stayed. Go there Slack. Sleep. Smoke. Drink. Talk. -_-.. Yu ying power. Can buy cig n alcohol. Tmd. Why I got baby face! Haha! I brought dear there. Emily don't believe he's still the same guy as what she saw last time. Face change after cut botak. Haha. Many of them change. For the worst. But alright la. No more nerds. I don't like nerds. It's not i dispise them but I just don't like. I prefer beng than lian too. Also don't know why. But not that bad la. A gathering after 4 years without contacting each other. Cool yea. >< Even though I just saw them dat day, I still miss them. I think i'm the only one who slept the most during the chalet. Haha! What a pig.

First day, met Faiz. I was never that close with him during primary school times. Finally get to talk to him more now. Wee! Second day, after BBQ, all of them playing truth or dare. While me and dear, lying on bed, sleeping.? Lol. The next morning, saw dear in my arms. The first time.. we finally slept throughout till next morning. We said good morning to each other. The feeling is so bliss. Mom finally gave me the freedom. I'm finally satisfied with my life now. My friends and I parted at the chalet. Dear and I went for breakfast. We saw this carnival. Milo truck. Went there took 2 cups of free milo for our first breakfast and went off to BK. Bastard sia. haha! After that, i was super shag. Went dear house sleep. ended up nv go home change my clothes. hais. stink sia. str8 away go kallang PA. people saw me with ARMY teeshirt, sandals, 3/4 pants, big bag, sweaty, hot, stink. Like as if come back from camp with tons of stuff. Bad impression infront of the guys. Sighs. =x sam didnt go. her hp lost. need to settle those stuff. aww. so sorry for her. =( well, the training is much better. able to remember steps le. they told us the formation. omg. the windys are the first few to come out faster! and the first formation im facing the VIP directly. omg. and we are not riding skate scooter. its skateboard with a pole. i nv use skateboard b4 sia! jialat. the skateboard damn pathetic. looks old and unstable. -_- shit! haha. skali actual day fall down and caught on tv! omgomgomg. lol . pray hard ah. i think im more noisy now. i able to talk with people who i met the first time. able to click faster. unlike the past. it takes weeks! i've change to a str8forward, open, noisy, socialable girl le. i should be happy for this.

sunday went out wif dear again. we ate pastamania for lunch. watched blade trinity. tmd. NC-16. tio check IC twice. I LOOK YOUNG! BUT IM 16! -_- nt bad ah the show. =) we go arnd orchard. bought cards. hehe. i accompany dear to bustop take bus back. after that go meet mom n sis.

monday, slack at home. wrote cards. while writing, the feeling came back. omg. it cant be controlled. its hard. i cant get it out of my head. its in there for 2years. i think it takes forever to forget.. sighs.. i hope my xmas wish will be granted. =(

ok. stop here. type again some day. nite? its 5:14am now. muacks all.

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:42:00 AM