** Tuesday, December 21, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored again.

Oh oh. I'm back again. I just listened to one of my friend's production, which he did it years back. Song title 'Ai Dao Zhe Li, Wo Hao Xiang Ni'. If my boyfriend record it and send it to me, I'll be super duper touched! Aww.. Too bad. My boyfriend not that kind of romantic-type. =X opps.

Last Friday I went to meet dear for a date. Not really a date. Because I don't call it a date. We've been going out for 2years plus. An outing, which I called it. We went to Plaza Singapura. We didn't watch movie because it's selling fast or sold out! Hate it. Geesh. Ended up we sat at the basement and eat some food. I don't know why I was so pissed when we talked about Pyramids and Multi Level Marketing. Maybe PMS? Probably. The whole day I was so pissed off. We had a cold war for few minutes.

Uhh. We went to City Hall and walked to Funan IT mall. I tell you something. I don't know if you guys agree it anot. Whenever I go CityHall to that Funan direction, it rains. I don't know why. It's ALWAYS. Last few months I went there(the last time I went before that saturday) with my girlfriends, Betty also said that she always go that area, it's raining! What the hell. Many years back too!

After that we went to Suntec. Many people brought their dogs to one of the exhibit? I think so. I was almost late. We rushed to Kallang. Sam was later than me. I waited for her and we walked to PA together. The training is SO BORING that day. -_- Don't want to talk about it. After that, dd and I went to take a train from Kallang to Pasir Ris. Along the way, I made him pissed off again. Sorry. He scolded me Fuck. And then again, we had a cold war for many minutes from Kallang to Tampines. I looked at him in the reflection of the door glass. He tried to look away. Haha!

Walked to Pasir Ris Park. Lousy Road Map. They didn't put Pit S! They put until R. What the hell? Haha! We managed to find it anyway. We went to Faiz's Crying Stone. Haha! Lie down there. The sky is red. Gonna rain soon. DD showed me the small little islands across the sea. Soon, it drizzled. We walked back to the pit. DD was complaining that he want to go back home, while I was waiting for Mark to give him some stuff. He was pissed off when me again. Tmd. I knew that day was a bad day to go out with him. Ended up, my mom came to fetch me and him. He don't dare! Haha! We sat in the car and mom was asking some stuff. He answered. He whispered to me 'WHY AM I THE ONE WHO ANSWER!' Hahahaha! Fetched DD near his house le, I went home. He smsed me that my sis drive very hiong. Scaryyyy! Hahahaha! She don't break when she turn. -_-

Last Sunday, I went to another BBQ. Religion de. Don't want to talk about it. I was still pissed off with some people. But it was successful in the end. Everyone enjoyed. I think.

Okay. What now? I've talked about the past. What bout the present? Bored. Very bored. I'll find a job after the 2 weeks SP activity(9am-5pm!) next year, which is after 14Jan. Cuz the 2 weeks I can't make it to work if I find now. Take 2 weeks leave? No way. Haha! Plus 2 of the SP days I got Chingay Training. So it's (9am-5pm, from dover rush to Kallng, training 6-9pm+). Which means I'll be busy from 9am-9pm+. OMFG. Worst than working Full-Time. Haha!

Dear booked me on Friday. Whole day! I shall plan what to do on that day. Hiak. Hope it's successful! >< Tomorrow I'll be going out with CS. Our 2nd Date. Hopefully No more SMS-ing in Train or bus! HAHA! Wee wee wee.

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:06:00 PM