** Monday, November 22, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

yawn.

Godammit. My hair is so dry now. Sigh. Fever now. I don't know whats wrong. I was feeling so tired and cold this afternoon. I slept and mum told me that I had a fever. Dear also got fever now. Why?! Both of us at the same time. Haha! He's booking out tonight and probably booking in tomorrow unless he extend his MC.

O levels is over. And then again, everything is not over yet. I got lots of activities. I scared I can't handle them man. It's like rushing here and there to different places. Things clash and cancelled. Here and there. Tons of loads of craps. And now I'm feeling sick. I don't feel like doing anything now. Time really flies. I'm afraid that I can't catch up with time.

Yesterday I went to sign in the Chingay Application. Yea. Training starts next month till Feb. I saw the actual day which is on 19th Feb. Time to report is 2pm and everything will finish at 11pm. Oh My god. Almost 12hours. Geesh and somehow they surely will call us in the morning go down for some daimoku for great success of performance. Which means that I'll be busy for more than 12hours.

Currently I'm downloading MapleStory. My friends say that the game is gay. Oh well. I have nothing better to do at home, so download it to kill the time at home right. lol. Yup. This wednesday we gonna have a 'Job Hunting' day. Thursday going for suntanning? Fri? I don't know! I haven't buy graduation night stuff. Saturday kor's BBQ. Sunday.. Crystal ask me to go out with her and emily. Gosh. Please. please please. People out there. Give me a break. I know it's after exams and I have a whole lot of time but hey! I need to rest! Even bernard ask me don't goto that training which clashes on his first chalet day. What the hell. Ended up I have to plan some special plans on that day after the training. Geesh.

O shit. I forgot to tell dd some stuff. Ciaos.!

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:35:00 PM