** Wednesday, November 17, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Tired. Very tired.

Geesh. It's 1:55pm now. Time flies so slowly. I went to school for Geography 'O' Levels today. Well, it's kinda okay. Not really. Some parts of it needs common sense or whatever shit it is. I don't have common sense okay! Anyway, those questions I'm not really sure I tried to talk cock. Hope it sounds logic and give me right alright! Hur.

Oh ya. That handsome chief invigilator. He's so nice. So cute. So nice smell. So handsome. He came into our class (we're not having our exams in the hall) and collect the exam scripts. I tell you. The girls(my girlfriends and I) go gaga when we saw him. My heart skipped 2 beats when he collected my script. Oh god. He stood beside Medick for a few seconds and they are actually few centimetres apart. I looked at her and try to see what is her expression. Haha! What's his name? I heard they say he's from EVSS huh? Don't know but he drives! He's soooooo cute. Hahahahaha! He simply has the charisma that attracts me. Hurhur. Shit. I can't stop thinking of him but I actually looked into his eyes for a second. Flying~ Haha! What a bytch -_-.

Medick and I went to TM and check out the different hair dyes. Okay. We set. Friday we gonna get them and share(buying 2 different colours to do some mixing). Great.

Thinking of school, I was late for my exam yesterday. I was chatting online with Bernard and he told me that I gonna be late. So I went out and it rained. Geesh. When I reached at the bustop, my bus 88 gone! I waited for a few moments and it came. When I alight at the bustop to change to 27, I realised it was already 1.38pm. (20min if i take 27 but there's not 27 yet and I also need time to walk to school) Thank god I saw a cab nearby and I flagged at it. I thought it didn't see me or else I'm in dead shit. And I actually wasted some minutes because the taxi thought it was St 21 instead of St12. Geesh. I manage to reach school JUST IN TIME. I heard the handsome said 'The time is 2pm now. You have exactly 1hour30min. You may begin' . Oh god. I can't find my seat! Thanks zul for directing me when he saw me. Phew. And my exam paper isn't on my desk! Wasted another few minutes while waiting for the teachers to give me my script. BUT. I able to finish everything before the time's up. Hurhur. What a day -_-.

I'm so bored now. I thought of sleeping till evening and take a look at my POA formats but my hair is wet now. It's going to rain soon too. Alright. Anyway this is a temporary blog layout. I shall design on it when I'm free one of these days. Cheers* Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:53:00 PM