** Tuesday, November 16, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired.

I'm so f**ing tired. Sighs. I dreamt of him again. Really? It's quite vague but why him again! Do really I can't forget him? I don't think so. Even in dreams.. It seemed that the time we spend together is so short but they are sweet. Hur.. Geesh this is making me confuse about love. No. I musn't let this dream affect me! What I had decided is already done. No more mistakes! ^^ I dreamt that I meet him until I forgot to go for exams and I shout so loud in my dreams 'AHHH. WHAT THE FISH!' Haha! Think too much already eh?

I'm so hungry. Very hungry. I plan to wake up at 7am. Then i set another alarm at 8 but I woke up at 8.20. -_- 5 more hours to exam. I still got time to study and I'm wasting my time on blogging? Duh. I didn't really study much actually. Just trying to chunk one whole load of infomations into my brain. I doubt I can remember them clearly. Woo. The weather looks great now. The sun is shining on those blocks of flats opposite me. Looks so 'hot'. Good for suntanning. Haha!

I'm still hungry! Dear won't be meeting me till next weekend I suppose. Aww. SISPEC what you expect. Suffer In Slient Plus Extra Confinement (SISPEC). Hurhur.. I still wonder if he's really mine. After those stuff he said, I feel that there is a little distance between us. Maybe I'm just thinking much. I was so touch that day when he say I'll will always be his bb. ~.~ I don't know why or what or how.. He seldom tells me these kind of stuff. Immediately, my tears rolled down my cheeks. =( I realised he's such a sweet guy actually if he really want to. Little good stuff from him simply makes me happy. Thats why I say Nan Ren Bu Huai Nuu Ren Bu Ai. When you treat a girl too good, listen to her everytime.. Those sweet words you give her everyday.. One day, she find that you're so boring and the sweet words are simply nothing! Ya. Those want to be mine, please be BAD hor. Haha! Kidding. No Chance ah. Don't wanna give chance. And... Who will want me sia. Hurhur.

Sian half. I feel like sleeping all the way. My eyes are half closed now. Geesh. Nobody is online.. Except c1 is talking to me now. Medik asked me last night if I want to go and dye my hair this Saturday. Well maybe.. If I have the money. I don't want those DIY one. Yea. Sighs. 6 days left to end my exams. Well who cares about the last paper which is Science Paper 1 and it's also on the Monday (monday blues). I mean it's not i really don't care. I just wanna give myself a break during the weekend. (I had already have enough break!) Hur. Excuses. Thursday and Friday is POA. I hope I can pass. I mean I didn't even study for any of the POA class test / exams before in my 2years of school life. Haha!

Alright alright. I shall go and read through my notes once again. (I'm trying!) And uhh.. Talk to c1 online.. Then.. bath.. eat.. or don't know what else I can do before going to school. Sigh. Life sucks. I hate exams. It gives me the phobia! Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:46:00 AM