** Thursday, November 18, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Hungry.

I'm munching on some Japanese brand chips (62g) which cost more than 3 bucks. Can you believe it? Just a small little packet and that amount of money, I can eat a plate of chicken rice! I wasn't the one who bought it. My sis was hungry last night and she went to 7-11. She saw this small packet of chips and thought that it cost around a buck plus. Never know when she was paying, the cashier said $3bucks. She can't reject the item because it's kinda weird so she pay it with a bitter face.

I have to goto school later for my POA exam. Oh no. The subject that I suck the most. Not really but I hope I can do it. I think I can do it. Haha! Well, a B4 for it, I'm happy enough.

KiatJun asked our class yesterday morning, 'Eh, wanna go pubbing or clubbing next saturday?' Hur. Well, maybe? I don't know what should I do during holidays now. All I know that tomorrow my girlfriend and I going to dye our hair. This Sunday I'm having a Chingay Audition(I think) and meeting. Next monday our last exam, Tuesday I have to meet C1 for our first 'date'(kinda weird). The rest of the weekdays probably go out for some Grad Nite Shopping with my girlfriends. Next weekend meet my darling probably. And the next next Tuesday I have my Grad Nite at Intercontinental Hotel. Dec 5 I have my outdoor activity in Sentosa. Dec 8-11 I have 2 different chalets to go, one in Sentosa and one in Pasir Ris. Ya. And lots of dates coming up. Cafe Cartel lunch, shopping sprees, some lunch with some friends, work? (You call this don't know what to do during the break? Already packed and planned! lol)

Speaking of work, I don't know what should I work as! Probably I gonna contact my course teacher and employ us! You know she appreciate our(medik and i) 'crap' work design for our class teeshirt which is pin onto the notice board and she asked if we want to work for their company to design their logo etc. Woo. Sounds cool.

My darling probably going to my meeting this Sunday, just to see me. What if my mother founds out? Hmm.. Maybe she don't mind because I brought him there? Maybe she do mind. Maybe something will happen on that day. I don't know. But I just give it a try. I don't know how should I tell my member friends? All along I said I don't have a boyfriend because I don't want them to ask about him if I said I do infront of my mother. Oh god. Haha. I hope they will understand me. I hope someone there will listen to my situation here and I hope they able to help me! After 2 long years, I can sense that the time is coming. My sixth sense tells me.

Talking about sixth sense, I sense that I will meet William yesterday. When I was on my way back(to interchange), I looked around because I know he's somewhere around and he really was! So, to conclude, my sixth sense is roughly 70% accurate. Hur.

K. Talking to darling on phone now. Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:56:00 AM