** Saturday, November 13, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

hungry.

Mmm.. Great week today! Tuesday I went out with my Bernard di to ECP. Woo. that day was damn tiring. Walked to many places till my leg hurts. I saw Christopher Lee in Bugis, fliming some show. Today we went to the motorshow and I saw him again in Suntec! What the hell. Bunch of 'tom boys' laughing and giggling when they saw him. Haha! Seen him twice in a week. Isn't fated? LOL! I told my sis about this, and she said.. 'Why didn't you meet someone better looking?' DUH. So bad eh!

Well, today went to watch The Forgotten. I don't understand the ending! -_- Not bad eh but actually a little boring that i almost slept but some parts of it scares you. I think that is the purpose to make u awake during the show! Haha! Then we went for Motorshow. Aww. We didn't get the tickets for Stunt Show. Too late. All gone! >< Not bad la. Better than Dreamcars. But somehow Dreamcars is also better than Motorshow? Yups. Took quite a number of pictures. We wanted to go back the last day to ask for the posters when they keeping the stuff. Haha! Ber bought me a STI polo tee and Subaru Bear. So sweet. But i mean i insisted to pay it myself but he insisted to pay it for me! Ahhh! He even treat me movie and snacks, our Genki Sushi dinner, drinks and sorts and help me a lot! Also ask me want this want that, buy for me. I say NO! I'm so guilty! I want to stop this! Ahh. He said it's alright but I DO MIND! Never mind. Treat him a great feast next time. He's too good to me and I feel weird. =|
And ya. I bought the 'turn left turn right' collectible. $299.95 For some reasons. Keke!

Go out with him need to bring A LOT of money. Haha! But he's nice yea. I love him as a brother. ><

Yup. Anyway, he's back! Damn liar actor. I knew it. But was it fun anyway? NO! Ya. All thanks to that JZ's book. If not he won't ask me and we won't go out? Haha! I had told myself.. Once i able to grab hold of him, I will NEVER let go. I promise. He asked me to take Our Book back. I take a look. Wdf? I didn't know last time I was so childish. So irritating! Arghh! I didn't take back. For some reasons but i don't know what was that? i went to his place. his mom.. was kinda shock to see me. haha! i still can rmb her expressions! haha! but opps. forgot to say bye b4 i go. >< lol.

Oh ya. I find that I getting weird these days. Whenever a person ask me something or tell me something, I will take a minute to answer back. Because I was doing some stuff or busy, her words take me a long time to process and enter to my brain and suddenly I will answer..'ya' ..'oh.. issit?' ..'ok.' or an example which happened last night.. She told me something about her bag. I went to my mom's room. Taking something which took almost a minute. Then suddenly I remember she told me something and few more seconds to process in my brain. Finally I was out of the room and answer her 'what did you say?' -_- and my sis replied 'YOU DAMN SLOW LEH!' I'm getting retard! And it's damn slow I can tell you. And this irritates my sis. HAHA. What's happening man! Haha!!

3:01am now. I missss him! >< He should have taken MC actually. Haha! xD~ I miss everyone! I suddenly think of that cute 'old' guy in motorshow. I was collecting the free subaru DVD. Then this guy talk talk talk. Saw bernard sweating. And he gave him 2 fan. and said 'you really need these'. LoL! then suddenly say 'get 1 for your gf la!' .. i heard that and i '.......' lol! peng. Really ah? Gf ah? hahahaha! =p

saturday ah. i think i need to jog early in the morning now and study! last week 1 day of exams and im done with it! really need a job badly. yea.

okay bah. boring night. needa dl S.h.e and jolin's new album. aaah? =| i missssss you dear. ^^ muacks.!

` SHPX thinking deeply @2:41:00 AM