** Sunday, November 07, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

hrtbrken

Shit. Everything is from bad to worst. This sucks. I think I going to have a 100% depression. 50% now actually. I scared I will lose my head and do something silly. I better type all these before that happens. Damn. No chance at all? I'll wait. Even it takes years or forever, I will still waiting for your return. I'm still a stubborn fisherman who don't want to let go his fishes even they want to struggle back to the sea. I will do anything to catch those fishes I love. I'm selfish. That's why I'm a fisherman who sells fishes to people! Eventhough there are many bigger and better fishes in the sea, no matter how good they are how much they gonna seduce and phycho me to take them, I will still choose the smallest and bad fish that I love. Thats me. I'm this stubborn. I'll do anything to satisfy my heart. It's crying and bleeding now. There's no cure for it yet. While my brain and myself is the doctor, seaching for remedy and a cure for the heart. Maybe I myself unable to cure it, but at least there will be SOMEONE or SOMETHING will help. Nothing is impossible. I'll make the impossible to the possible. I'll change as much as I can to fit into the everchanging world. I musn't be weak. I don't want to let everyone see that I'm weak. They will look down on me. I MUSN'T! GAMBATTE! I have to finish my exams smoothly and think about this matter. Let fate decide too. And fate changes everything. I believe in fate. I believe in myself too. Who says I can't do it? I CAN means I CAN AND I WILL!

You will see. You're gonna be mine. . Forever.
I don't wanna make anymore mistakes again. NEVER!
My final decision.. YOU*
*cheers*

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:39:00 PM