** Wednesday, November 10, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

don't know

My heart is so.. How do you describe. Scared? Nah. I'm not. I'm feeling alright but it seems that the heart is still... still what? I don't know. No words can describe how I feel now. Maybe I don't feel anything but I can feel a slight ache in my heart. Oh ya. Heartache. That's the word.

[[ winamp 5.01 . playing Ashlee Simpson - 03 - [Autobiography] - Shadow . sample rate 44.1KHz . bitrate 128kpbs . mode Stereo ]]

I'm so bored. My butt is so painful. I was sitting here since 1pm. Yea maybe. Too bored. My next paper will be next Tuesday. I need to memorise History! Shucks. Never mind. Put this aside. I need a break. Seriously. Brain is slacking now. Rot. Heart is crying. Body is tiring. Legs are aching. Damn. I'm hungry but I don't feel hungry. What the hell am I talking. Okay. I know what I feel now. Tired. My brain is dysfunctioned. Oh man. Why? I don't know.

Hmm.. Tomorrow I'll be meeting him. Wonder what should I do? What should I say? Oh man. This sucks. Seems like 'First Date' feeling. Sigh. My heart.. still aches. I was doing my Geography Paper 1 today and suddenly the feeling came back. Damn I hate this. Even yesterday's geography paper and emaths paper the day before. I just trying to distract it away. But it kept on flowing back! After I finished my paper, I still got 30min more. I just sleep. I don't know why.. I feel so tired. Very tired. I just knock out after 1min when I closed my eyes. The pain in my heart is killing me. I can't stand it much longer. *Sighs*

My friends are saying that I'm so silly. Is he really that WORTH IT? Oh. This question. Don't ask me. Ask my heart. =) It won't be answered because I don't know but I know what I'm doing. Please. People out there. Stop telling me this or that. I know you all care for me but the future is mine not yours. Don't need to worry bout me. I really need to get a job. Arghh! Exams . Please.. Finish it fast! I need to work! I need money! Yea. Hope all the things I gonna do are worth it. I have plans. Keke. Feel much better after I planned something. =)

[[ winamp 5.01 . playing Embrace - Gravity . sample rate 44.1KHz . bitrate 128kpbs . mode Joint Stereo ]]

Bored you know! Argh! >< Friendster is down too and I can't find few songs that I really really really love! Whyyy!!! Geesh.. *sigh* I can't help it but to sigh! Man. I'm hungry too. I haven't eaten for the whole day except I had an egg, 2 glasses of milk and a Mac Milo. ><~

I think I need to rest now. Very tired. Blog other time. =)Btw, I shall design another layout soon. yea. gonna think of another theme. what about a heart with knife stabbing through? Nah... yuck. i think i know what to put already. wait till i design finish n post it up then. kakaka!

im thinking of you.. and me..
the story hasn't end.. in my dreams..
i'll be there.. waiting..

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:30:00 PM