** Sunday, November 14, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored

Back? Yea. Kinda. Feeling tired now. I went to Rama Thai for Shark Fin dinner just now at Chinatown. the bill was $265 for 6 person. And it's only 3 dishes. What the hell . One person $40+. I think I can eat so many meals for so many days with that money. And I tell you.. I'm hungry now. HAHA. What the fish. Next time don't eat at this kind of restaurant. Not worth it. Oh well.

I'm really slacking now. I hate it when there's a long break inbetween exams. Once you stop you cant start your engine again and my next paper is only a day plus away! Shucks! Probably I REALLY need to mug 24/2 already. Haha! Just few more papers and I'm done with it. Lots of activites coming up! Chingay training.. Yea yea.. Chalets.. Outdoor activities. Job seeking. Woolala. What else? Umm... Christmas is coming! Oh my god. Time really flies. I thought the last Christmas was only.. few months ago? Haha! Say good bye to 2004, say Hello to 2005. Omgomgomg. This is real fast! ~.~

Oh ya. I want to start a new interest already - Photographer. Yup. Probably when i have the money I gonna buy cameras etc. Yea. Cool eh. =p Forget about my Astronomer dream. I don't think I can. Haha. Awww. Nah. I put it aside it first. =| Maybe next life bah.. work in NASA. *dreaming*

Alright alright. Gotta mug mug and mug! Oh ya. I tried on the subaru bear's 'jumper' on coco. Too small! Almost can fit in la but she's so cute with it. COol eh. =P kay. blog other time. miss u guys!

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:49:00 PM