** Sunday, November 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

..

I'm back again. I'm super busy these days. No time for me to online in the day. Firstly, I would like to say is.. My mom accepts him i think. I didn't expect this to happen so fast. I thought I need to plan out some stuff to tell her that I have a BF. Never know that day she saw my phone message(there's a picture appear when a message come), she asked me who was that. I took this opportunity that it was him and all those stuff. She questioned me a little and didn't say much. AND.. just now i even meet dd with her to borrow his digicam. So what does this means? She accepts it? Ya but I suppose to be happy right? After all, I'm not. I'm kinda sad. I don't know wassup with her, she says she don't like christians. Ok. Some other personal reasons. Bla. Don't wanna talk about it. But yay? Dd can come over here freely after 2 long years. =|

I was having a fever past few days. Just recovered. Having cough but yea today I'm perfectly alright. I was worried that I can't find any nice clothes for prom night this coming tuesday. Guess what? My sis asked me to goto Future States in wisma and manage to get some nice stuff. Ok. Yea. So see it on tuesday. Medick called me this evening that if i wanna goto Dong place for some Makeup. NAH. No thanks. So troublesome. Going here and there. Meeting people. I rather stay at home and do all my crap and mom send me straight there. Yea. Hopefully things goes smoothly la.

oh shucks. my sis ask me to teacher her maths! for her QM exam. and itsss... E maths? =| sian. POA also got problem still ask me to teach her. skali teach her wrong how! anyway... c1 and me haven date out yet. and i have to go for a hair appointment this tuesday but I decided not to go cuz my hair is kinda dry now and after washes, it seem that the colour turned a little lighter and a little obvious now. mom asked me not to go too.

oh. 2days ago i accompanied lyncia to city plaza to get her dress refund. never know that the ger who sold her the dress is trying to cheat the shop. she sold the dress to her w/o giving her receipt and even quote her a price which the shop doesnt go that low ($30) and take that money she earn to her pocket. the shop founds out that there's no evidence and receipt when sold and scolded her. that ger is a 18yr old malaysian. they actually wanted to report her to the police but see her very young ah. den let her go. she resign herself. awww. the guy at the shop thank us. we didnt know we helped them actually. its like everything happen so fast and HUh? we get the credit? haha. oh well. i dont know what am i saying actually. -_-.

anyway. blog other time. i dont have the time too. anything just sms me. wont be online much too. yea. bz weeks. bye?

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:32:00 PM