** Sunday, November 07, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

...

i forgot to tell you all. I almost died the last few days. Died in a indirect way. I dreamt of a 'someone' taking my soul away. it's so real. damn real. i can feel someone is pulling me up. My soul is already above my body. i tried to struggle back. i manage to go back my body after some time but the head is still hanging above. i tried to shout out, move and open my eyes. i cant! i was damn scared that i'll be gone that day. thinking that i still have many stuff haven accomplish, i musnt let myself go. soon, that 'someone' let me go and i woke up with a unstable heart.

last few days, i ran as fast as i could to forget my worries. i went to the playground. suddenly my vision blured. i couldn't walk properly or breathe properly. my heart stop for 2-3 sec. i cant feel anything. i simply tried to walk around the playground, trying to make myself awake. im fainting. i cant hear anything at that time! no sound at all. its very scary that u live in the world without noise. i tried to cough. i tried many ways not to make me collapse. my heart skipped few beats and i quickly sat down and relax myself.

argh. and many weird stuff going on too! -____-*

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:18:00 PM