** Friday, October 08, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tummy ache.

Damn. I hate these days. I only went to school twice this week but oh well. What is school anyway? I wanted to study for a long time but I just can't start it. It's not that I'm lazy. It's I don't know where should I start. Yup. Got back all my prelim results. Quite Ok with it. Didn't expect me to get those marks really because I didn't put in the effort.

Finally my coughing is gone? I hate it! I don't know what was wrong with me. I'm annoyed with myself for no reason! I just ate my dinner and now I'm having a tummy ache. Amalina just discharged from hospital today. Good for her. You guys out there better take care of yourselves before the major exams come. Medick and I went to CGH to accompany ama just now. I was lethargic till I slept there. We even play in the ladies which was formally the Gents. There's two urinals in there and medick went to act like as if she's peeing. Funny! In school, luqman kept talking to us! Oh! That BFF went to take Jieyi SP form. There goes our future! I thought that I could get rid of her once and for all after the exams but... she's going! Argh!!! WHY! I better boycott Dong and take her form away! Damn..

Oh. My sis just called me. I was looking at the phone and wonder what's this number. And I heard this lady asked me 'Where are you' and it took me seconds to realise that she's my sister. Her voice was.. So secretive. Seemed to be whispering to me. 'Heyyy. You.. Can you help me check my POSB account number?' I asked her,'Why? Why your voice like that? Your number is XXX-XXXXX-X' And she whisper back to confirm and said i'm irritating! Am i? Am i? Grrr.

Argh. My tummy is still so painful. Oh and my sole of my leg. What is that area called. The back of the sole. Below your ankle part? I think the veins 'ya dao' (chinese).. Whenever I walk, it the weight will press on it right? And it's so painful! Argh. I can't walk properly. I have to drag my leg. Sheesh. So irritating. Irritating life. One after another.

Oh man I'm disappointed. He coming back tomorrow. I thought it suppose to be today? Argh. But it doesn't makes any difference because I'm not meeting him. Heh. I shall be an independent girl now. Haha! Oh ya. I didn't know we patch either. Medik says we are silent patcher. Yea. We always break and patch without knowing the reasons too. But I'm glad he is still with me after 2years3mths2days. Wonder how long we will last? Forever? Hmm.. Hope so.. =)

My nick is still 'All girls beware of PS2. The No.1 men seducer.'
My friend asked me why PS2? Well because when a guy got a PS2(playstation2), he will forget that he got a gf to accompany. He will stick to the PS2 everyday everynight.. And made the gf angry. So.. All PS2 are evil. Hate them! Even though i like PS2 too but THEY are much more evil than I am! Argh!! Haha!

Medik wanna buy a mp3 player! Argh Not fair. Betty got one. She gonna have one. And I got none! Never mind.. I wanna get the creative Zen touch / ipod when i finish my exams. Damn. Currently, maybe I get a bluetooth and transfer songs to my handphone as a 41MB mp3player. Haha! Better than nothing. Oh well. ><

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:37:00 PM