** Tuesday, October 26, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired. very tired. but i musn't sleep. going out later. zz.

I slept at 3plus and woke up at 6 in the morning for a jog. It started to drizzle. I like that feeling. It was like mist spraying on your face. The air is fresh and everything is so cool. Yea I like that.

I still can't stop thinking of him. Is he trying to test my patience? What is he actually thinking? Do I still wait here like a fool? I mean.. At least he reply some words so I know the current status. BUT NO? What the hell? I'm suffering! But I should forget about this. I can't. It's not i can't control my feelings. It's I cant. It is stuck in my head. Shucks. Godammit. The feeling is in me for a week plus and I still can't get rid of it. The only remedy is him. But nothing seem to work. Argh. Think of that, I'm pissed again. What the hell is he doing? Does he know this? NO?! Then what the hell am I suffering for a god damn guy. I know he has his own reason but at least TELL ME! Tell me what you want. Don't treat me like a fool.

Argh. Forget it. I give myself 2 months for this. If not, I give up. Once and for all. I don't want to be rejected again. The feeling sucks. Anyway.. I don't know wassup with me. I kept eating! In a day, I can eat many bowls of meals and some snacks, cakes, drinks... Omg. I'm growing fat. But why all of the sudden I started to eat a lot. Depression? -_-

Dad gonna discharge from SGH later. Yea Yea. He able to recover very fast. Thanks to my religion friends who came to my place and encourage and support me for my dad's condition and studies. Those who went to SGH and visit my dad. Real surprising. Although I know they going to visit but i don't expect so many of them. Those ICs who really brighten my life a lot. They rocks. And those people out there who show care and concern to me and my family. I appreciate that and THANKS!

O levels is only.. 5 days away.. Damn. I think i will screw it soon. Very soon.. >< But good luck to those who are taking their Os! All the best! Study hard Play hard Pray Hard.


Now I wish that he can feel what i'm feeling now..
zhi you tian zhi dao wo you duo mo ai ni. ><

[[... still waiting since 171oo4]]

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:37:00 AM