** Friday, October 15, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired but don't feel like sleeping

Whew~ It's 8am in the morning. Am I mad? I only sleep for less than 1.5hours and I went for a morning jog. Yay. My head isn't in pain at all. I slowed down my speed a LITTLE. Jog around the compound. Probably only 1km. Mom said she almost died due to out of breath. -_- I went around taking pictures. Duh. He insisted me to goto his place tomorrow. Sian. Don't feel like.

Yawn. I started my day Great. Went to drink a cuppa HL milk and cooked 1/2 boiled egg for my sis and I but it turned out to be 3/4 boiled. I went for a cold shower after that. Sis asked me to mix a cuppa hot chocolate for her. I'm a maid or what? Somehow I helped her and my grandma thought that today I was so good girl. She asked me why I so good mix hot choc for my sis. I said SHE ASKED ME TO. Haha! And the last thing I said just now was 'Hey, What's with that green shirt. I didn't see that before' Haha. It was my dad's shirt. Weird green. He said,'Hah. From China! SGD $1 only!' Did I hear wrongly? $2 or $1 but it is cheap anyway.

I found few bottles of cooking oil in the bed room. Mom said Dad is going to bring these samples to China to sell. Huh?! Sell cooking oil? Weird. People sell car petrol oil he sell cooking oil. Haha!

Speaking of my Dad, my sis wondered why Mom don't bother about my Dad. She don't ask where is he going when he's going out in the night. Instead, I'm the one who asked where he is going! He bluff us last night! He said he going downstairs. We went down and not even in the coffeeshop opp. my block. Liar. Haha! When I reached home, I just asked 'Hey where you go ah!' and I looked at my sis. She grin at me but my Dad didn't reply. lolx.

CS online le. Finally some human for me to talk to. Bye? ><

` SHPX thinking deeply @7:57:00 AM