** Saturday, October 02, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sick

I was finally well enough to blog again. Thanks to those who wish me get well soon, take care of me especially my mom who took a day off to take care of me the whole day without fail and those who concern for me when I was in this critical period. Was it serious anyway? But thanks. I finally feel that those people who seldom contact you or those who don't even show their care for you all the time, whenever you're in need for help, they are always there for you. I love you guys.

Wednesday 29 2004
I met dd. I think this is the last day to meet him when he go back to serve his NS. When I'm back home. My temperature rise up to 37.7 I though it wasn't that serious because I was having fever on and off due to the excruciating headaches I had for a week. I went to sleep after I watched Stairway To Heaven.

Thursday 30 2004
Mom called me up early in the morning to ask me if I want to goto school or not. I don't know what I replied as I was too tired. Probably I shook my head or something so my mom assumed that I don't wish to go. I woke up around 10.30am. I thought 'What the hell? Why am I at home? Am I suppose to be in school? Uhh' Someone off the aircon and I covered myself with the thick blanket. I was feeling feverish so I went to measure my temperature.

39.6deg What the hell! My head was boiling. I walked out my room and told my grandma. Went to pour myself a water and iced myself. I called mom several times but it's engaged! Grandma asked me if I want to go the doc opp my place. I said no. I don't want to because it's so expensive and I can't even walk properly, how do you expect me to walk a distance away from home by myself!

I kept checking my temperature. It stuck above 39.5. Sheesh. Finally I called mom around 5pm+. She pick up. She said she will fetch me to the polyclinic later.

At 6pm+ Mom fetch me there. She was so naggy. She said if I got this got that. Thought that I got Dengue Fever or something. So irritating! I got pissed off by her. When doc see me, he said I probably got some virus. There's a lump on my neck. If it doesn't goes off in two weeks, I have to go back there again. Sigh.

At 10pm+, I was sneezing badly. My god. It was unbearable. Coughing away. I managed to sleep around 12mid. But I can't sleep soundly because I had some dream which made my brain goes 'haywire'. Overloaded with dreams and I can't even think what I'm thinking actually.

Friday 1 2004
I woke up around 7am and coughing badly. The pain in throat is getting worst. Mom take care of me. My temperature still stuck above 38 plus. I lost my voice too. Argh. Everything is getting worst. Damn. Until the night, I was quite okay but I slept with the stupid thick blanket again until my temperature goes up again. Damn.

Saturday 2 2004
Mom took my temperature. She so irritating. Always take my temperature almost every hour. Sis nag at her. Asked her to go and sleep. Haha!

Actually I don't even know what am I typing now. Feeling so seh. My sis went to fetch her bf to the airport. Mom had gone to work. Dad? Where's dad. Grandma.. Outside watching tv. Me? Sick and tired. Sigh. I can't even talk. How am I suppose to goto school like that! Arghh. >< Hate this. WHY! =(

` SHPX thinking deeply @2:15:00 PM