** Thursday, October 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

seh

I just drank 2 big mugs of 100plus mixed with a less than 3ml of absolut vodka which I'm left with and 1/5 full of the mug of Dry Gin. I didn't open the gin since i shifted to this house (1yr+) till now. How slow am I. It smells nicer. 47.3% gin 40% vodka. That makes it 87.3%? Haha. Not like that count la! Unless you drink the whole bottle of it -_-. Yea. Squeezed in some lemon in it. It taste nice. Better than plain 100plus. Nothing to drink anyway.

[[you're still in my mind]]

I could feel the blood running thru my veins in my head. I just read my chemistry text book and manage to memorise some points of my ss notes. yup. I did 3questions of my maths tys and suddenly i heard this 'zzzz zzzzzzzzz' sound somewhere in the hall. It's a flying ant which unable to fly. I hate those kind of stuff. Yuck. Therefore, I went to switch off the lights and come back online. -_- I suppose to do my revision till 6am but all because of the ant! dammit im such a timid. lol.

Nevermind, i shall continue tomorrow. work hard! ><

i really really miss him. Today I sent 3 sms to him + 1 msg in friendster + a notice in irc = no reply. man. i'm losing my patience. dont make me do what im not gonna do! i gonna lose my head soon. sheesh.

alright. resting soon. listing to the radio whole day. sick of the songs. everyday play the same thing. -_- gone.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:15:00 AM