** Tuesday, October 19, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

pissed.

Somehow I kept thinking of the incident. It mades me pissed off by it. I mean I'm treating myself like a fool. Am I just stupid or what? I know I'm irritating. I can't stand myself either but that's the way I am. Whether you like it or not, I'm still irritating. I can't let this feeling in my goes on and on like that. I can't find the remedy to cure it. The only thing I do is go for an evening or morning jog/run till you get tired. When you're tired, you won't think of your worries. After that, you simply tired youself and it feels great to me. You feel fresh especially in the morning when the air is cold. The sun began to rise.. What else? Birds are chirping. Everything is so bliss. It feels so .. Great.

[[My heart is empty. Please fill it with love!]]

I definetly need love. Yea. Oh no. 3:34am. Sleeping time? >< I going for a morning run at 6.20am later. Yup. Nite guys. Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:25:00 AM