** Sunday, October 17, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

no love

I don't know what am I feeling now.

Last night, I went to take a bowl of instant noodle and eat. I accidentally scald my hand. Real painful but lucky it's not a major one. Sis said she going out with her good friend and even asked me out! She forced me to go. Ended up I went with a scalded hand, complaining all the way.

We went to this coffee club beside california fitness in Orchard Rd. I tell you. Please don't ever go there. Service is damn lousy. 40+min with several prompts then serve you. Those people who came later than us are served first. It seemed that we are the only one with problems. Their tables.. No numbers. How to know who order what? They said one of the waiter served to the wrong table which had a similar order like us. What the hell sia. We were so pissed off that we almost want to cancel our order. The things they served us was.. lousy. Melted icecream and strawberry smooties seemed like strawberry milk. NO ICE. When they gave us our dessert, they didn't give us any spoon or what to eat but we manage to find a small bucket of salt,spoon,pepper etc. -_- DIY cafe ah? Expect us to eat with hands? And they didn't give us any tissue! Grr. We complained to the manager at the counter. Ended up, they gave us 15% discount for compensation. What the shit. lol

After that, sis friend said want to go one of the friend's pub in tanjong pagar. it's Da Club. around 2am+ then go back home. While talking in the car, we realised that our corona beer is in the freezer. OMG. Did dad save it? Phew. Yes he did. If not, there goes our beer of the day. Hah!

Damn. Heavy feeling in my heart. What is he actually thinking. Why no replies? Seem like.. ignoring me. Damn. I don't want this to happen. AGAIN. He said I'm too sensitive, thinking too much. Sigh. But.. If I don't wanna think that much. What if something happens how? At least I'm prepared for it. But.. Oh well. I don't have the mood to blog now actually. Just wanna complain about the cafe service.

Damn!

` SHPX thinking deeply @1:39:00 PM