** Monday, October 18, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

disappointed, sad

Alright. New day of the week. Monday blues? Today I had my O Level Science Practical. Screwed up. Many of us asked 'Why titration come out! LKK say don't need to study! Bluff ah us!' Yea. I don't want to think about it. I wish to retake it next year! lolx. Hopefully not.. I just pray hard. ><

Sigh. Everything is over. Yea. Offcially over. Always drag here drag there. I'm sick of it. Even I'm out of the r/s, I still have this little sour feeling in my heart. I thought that I had forgotten about it. Somehow, it made me realised that it's still there. I want to run away but I know I can't. Huiyi jie said after exams then think about it. Yea I know. Why is it now? But everything was done and it's done. I just have to be strong and stand up. I can't be like this anymore. Please grow up! Learn to let it go! Uhhh. Hope so. I'm trying to adapt this kind of thing. I want to be the old Wenting I used to be. Nah. Not those childish mindsets. Maybe old maybe new. I just want to change. Thats all. It takes time...

What is he thinking actually? Or am I just thinking too much. But I don't think I'm thinking much. It's the fact that he's a little sort of avoiding. I don't know. I just can't read people's mind. I really miss him. I don't know how. What to do? What to say? What to think? What?! It's driving me crazy! Somehow.. He gonna be away for weeks.. omg. Life sucks. Love sucks.

Damn in hungry. I better go eat first.

`i miss you soooooo.

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:29:00 PM