** Thursday, October 14, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

bored.

Oh god. Today is already Thursday. I'm stuck at home. Not studying but chatting online, listen to technos and sleep etc. Mom woke me up this morning at six thirty sharp. I was like 'Ooohhh.. What? What am I suppose to do? Huh?' I was very lethargic because I slept at three thirty am last night. Oh ya. I was suppose to go for a morning jog with mom. Man. My brain is real tired. I went for a run instead.

The route was going out from house and to the pathway between the trees and ShopNSave. The path was roughly 200m or maybe 170m. I ran around 5 rounds to and fro. So it was roughly 1kmplus? I decided to stop. My head was in excruciating pain. REAL pain. I think I bath quite late these days. The pressure in my ears and behind my head is killing me. The feeling is like having a pressure in your ears when you going up or down the airplane. Maybe even worst. The pain affect my nerves at my jaw.

I decided to sit at the playground and look at the morning sky. Few birds were flying. Very quiet and serene. I was wondering how I wish I could fly like the bird. I think twice. Maybe not. Maybe the birds will think the other way round that they wish to walk freely like humans on Earth. We are used to what we are doing and wanted to try something different. We may think that the things we are doing now are pretty boring while flying is like a very exciting thing. Same goes to the bird. Well, this is nature. Aww.

Yesterday I had my last POA course taught by Janet Kwok. She's so sweet. Yes she is. I went back home and decided to ask mom to fetch me when I reached Seng Kang Interchange Bus station. I was so tired to take 101 back. I sat at the bus stop and observed what are the doings of the people.

Here goes:
-98% of the people will face the direction where the bus will be coming, staring very closely @ the traffic light.
-2% will sit there, looking at other places. Very calm.
-38% of them will think that their bus come already but actually it was only 1 digit difference of the bus number because they had seen wrongly. Eg. Their bus were 101
but 151 came. They thought it was 101 and move a little forward.
-13% will walk around talking on their mobile phone, wander around aimlessly.
-61% of the businessman and woman tend to walk very fast to their destination. You will hear knockings of women's high heel shoes against the ground and soon it was nowhere to be heard.
-99% of them are very Kiasu. The bus had not reach the stop yet but they had already stand near to the edge of the bus stop and get ready to enter it. They want to be the first person to enter the bus.
-4% of them will enter the second bus at the back when there is two same bus arrived at the stop.
-Some of them will run for their lives to enter the bus, some think that they will miss the bus and walk slowly to the stop to wait for another one.

Human Behaviours are typical. Or I can say Singaporeans. Haha! Are you one of them?

Time is almost 7pm. I have not eat my dinner yet. So bored. I don't see much of my classmates online. Are they studying? Oh no. Haha. Oh ya. Zhihui and Kath are coming to my place this Sunday afternoon for home visit. Geez. I think I better wake up early on Sunday.
What about Saturday? Going out probably. Catch a movie. Uhhh. I haven't watch White Chicks yet. Damn. No money too. Lots of creditors. Bad debts? Trade discount? Cash discount? Discount allowed/Received? Dishonoured Cheques? Bad debts written off? Provision of Doubtful debts? Haha. Mad. Thought POA ah?

Okay. Stop here. ><

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:28:00 PM