** Wednesday, September 29, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

very hungry!

My sis is evil! She didn't leave a message to me and she had gone to M'sia with her boyfriend for two days until my grandma told me when I came back home not ago! OMG. I lend my phone to her and there goes my phone. We suppose to change back tonight. I miss my phone!

I'm really tired today that I slept in the bus when I find a place to seat. I entered the bus, there wasn't many people. When I woke up, there wasn't many people too. There's only 3 people in the bus includes me. It's so eerie. I dreamt of vanessa that I dreamt that i told her something. You get what I mean? I was dreaming that I'm dreaming. Like a picture in a picture. Sometimes, my feelings are hard to describe and it's most of the time because people seldom encounter these kind of things. It's scary that nobody knows how you feels and you have nobody to share about because they don't understand what are you talking about.

Isn't disgusting if you didn't bath for just one day? Or maybe two days. Don't you feel uneasy about it when there's a weird stench from you and people are looking at you. This man. Looks like a beggar. He doesn't look like either. He wore tattered clothes. His short pants and shirt is brown. Very dirty looking. And I mean DIRTY. It seemed like you haven't bath for a month and the shirt hasn't wash for more than a month too. He was walking towards the back of the bus. I looked at him and thought 'Oh god. Please don't sit beside me. I hope you dont smells.' I was so hepless that he chose the seat beside me at the back of the bus.

MY GOD. HE REALLY STINKS. THE DIRTIEST MAN I'VE EVER SEEN. The moment he sat beside me, I started to have goosebumps and the hairs on my hands stood. People around him were staring at him. Some even tried to get out of the bus as soon as possible. I turned my head and looked at him. His beard hasn't shave for a long time which is probably almost 15cm long. His hair wasn't washed. Seem to be oily and smelly. Mom suddenly called me in the bus. She asked me questions and I simply answered, 'I don't know. I don't know anything!' I just don't want to open my mouth because I scared his stench entered my mouth which I will have a bad breath for a year. Opps. I didn't meant to be so evil but he's really dirty. Damn it. The smell is still in my mind. I could imagine him sitting beside me now.

` SHPX thinking deeply @8:13:00 PM