** Wednesday, September 01, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

uhh.

hits head. i don't know. argh. my brain was overloaded with lots of stuff. 1)my galfriends faces 2)physics formulas 3)mom 4)school 5)him 6)computer 7)tired 8)past thoughts 9)myself 10)dog 11)thinking of blogging 12)irc 13)other friends 14)thinking of enjoying after exams 15)still tired 16)damn tired 17)im stressed 18) .. lots 19) lots more

ok. lots more. it's flooding my brain now. i just had 4.5hrs of physics revision. did 4chapters of physics tys. the only thing which kept on repeating in my mind is V=IR and P=IV..v=2d/t..E=I²RT...E=V²/R.. argh. whatever. i wasn't resting my eye at all. since 10am. i woke up. did tys..... sms.. eat a little. but im hungry. maybe i'll be cooking udon miso soup. hmm.

yesterday i met my old friends. wow. no teachers can recognise me. am i change for the worst or best? john,aaron,crystal,yuying and i went to town. just did some window shopping. im broke okay. and we wanted to go back, mrt broke down or due to some accident, the train from queenstown towards pasir ris/changi cannot be used. so everyone was stuck there. thank god i stay up there(north). i was suppose to goto TCS for daimoku kai but i made mom and sis to take the trouble to goto yck and fetch me. sheesh. a little guilty. we didnt go for our meeting.

arghhh. my eye hurts. damn it. but things still going in and out of my brain. once it gets in, it went out and i totally forgot about it. arghhhh. okayy. i think i stop here. gonna take a rest, eat and start cracking again. sigh. life suck. dd need to goto singapore discovery centre for some SAF thingy. HAHA. this is soooo cool. and they have to wear their No.4 there. WOW WOW WOW. sounds like a kid excursion to some kiddy place with uniform. and its army uni. ahhh ahhahahaa. i told him that i rather bite my tongue instantly and die than going there! hahahah! awww. pity him. at least life at home studying wasn't that bad. NAH.. maybe not. i rather go NS than taking Os. haha. kay kay kay. gottaaa goo.

misss all offff uu.. im nuts now. screweddd in my brain...!~

` SHPX thinking deeply @2:55:00 PM