** Tuesday, September 28, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

tired

My eyes wanna pop up already. I'm sick actually. I was okay 2days ago until I had a migrane and I pop in 2 pills of panadols before I sleep. I can't sleep actually until I doze off at almost 4am. Yesterday, I had throat infection. I don't know why because I think that I didn't eat any very heaty stuff. Probably it's the panadol but can't be right? But I having headache for almost a week already. Due to the exams, I didn't sleep much. Not I don't wanna sleep, it's just that.. I can't!

Insomia. ~.~

Having slight fever. Uhhh. Feel so tired. Wonder what should I do later. Oh ya. Yesterday I met dd. I told him I'm very sick and tired and wanna go his place and rest because I need to take almost an hour to reach home. I'm lazy. And. I slept for 6hours my illness is getting worst. Geesh. Went back around 6.30+pm. Reach home at 8pm+. I saw this girl. VAN II. Her voice... Exactly like vanessa. Her tone, her accent, her actions. EVERYTHING except her look. Those irritating type. And she also say 'OoOoo..' Haha! Damn noisy in the bus. I was so sick and trying to rest at the corner of the bus, VANII kept talking and talking and talking... Uhhhh. And I just realised that our NUN is much prettier than VANII. Give chance to VANII ah. I think she's younger than me. So, she might be prettier than NUN. But our NUN is still the best. xD~ Love her! Hah! When I reached home, Mom scolded me,'WHERE YOU GO?' -_- I just said,'Somewhere. You don't talk to me. I sick.' And she didn't scold me after that. Instead, she care for me more. Whaha!

Watched Stairway to Heaven till 1am and I slept. Woke up, the first thing that mom said 'Got fever anot?!' Ahhh. Leave me alone!

Bored. It's only 10.30! I felt that I was in school for the whole day but it's only 1 hour for the Science Paper 1. Ahhh. Weee. He come online already! Heh. *wags tail* wait a minute. I'm not a dog. =| Alright. I shall take a rest soon.

Btw, tomorrow last day of Prelims! *cheers* But, O levels coming soon. *awww*

` SHPX thinking deeply @10:25:00 AM