** Saturday, September 25, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sleepy

Guess what is the time now? 3:33am. I'm here blogging because I'm bored. I've been talking to Bernard Goh since 00:40:90. The conversation has not ended yet. I'm tired.

I slept just now. From 8pm+ to 12. I watched Dou Yu. Sad ending. I did cry but not because of the show. I smsed ChiHo. I just don't know what to say so I just sent a =) to him. I thought he don't want to meet me tomorrow anymore or forget about our date. Was it a date anyway? And it ended with 'Ok. Good night. See you tomorrow.' I was kind of disappointed. I don't want it to end that way. It wasn't the normal way it used to be. I kept thinking that he's still mine. That's why I seemed not to be affected after the break. My heart aches after that. A squeezy and sour feeling in my heart. I just shed a tear. The Dou Yu made me depressed. I cried. Till now, my eyes still kinda sore. Sigh. Am I really that weak? Such small things and I just cry. Maybe it's just a way to relief myself from sadness; cry out loud to forget about it. I think that I'm trying to attract attention. Yes. And I need it a lot. I just want someone to know how I feels. I doubt that person will read this anyway. The tears I shed, the things I had done, the words I said which are never meant to be, the actions I did, the expressions I showed. All these. I've been wasting my time. Result = 0. I'm still a little lost and unclear about everything. What do I want? I'm just not happy.

Another 7hours I have to bath and get out of my house. I suppose to meet Lyncia tomorrow. Oh man. I slept and she said she gonna come online around 12+ but i guess she had slept. And I was right. We didn't confirm about the time and venue. Wonder if we still able to carry on our windowshopping trip.

Strangly, I can't recall anything the months before today in 2004. It seemed to be in a 'Lost Memories' section. Except some bits and parts, I had to think very hard to realised that I did something with an aid of some clues from people. Am I losing my mind? Or everything has gone to the 'STM - Short Term Memory' corner. Seriously, I think I can't remember anything. Even the things I've done yesterday in detailed. Whats up with me. And what not down with me.

Listening to Michelle Branch - Everywhere

I'm tired. Very tired. But I don't feel like sleeping. I wish to go out for a drink but what shops are open now? Ghost and souls. I think I'll sleep soon. Ciaos.

` SHPX thinking deeply @3:31:00 AM