** Thursday, September 23, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

Phew. Finally. I took almost the whole day to edit my blog layout. My IE is getting NUTS! Grr. Slows down my work. Yesterday I've been working out and planning on the layout. Actually it suppose to be those cartoon-style box or something with a little bit of environmental friendly.. or whatever, colour suppose to be shades or grey,red,black and white. My sis said it suck so i decided to change it. I didn't know that the effect will be so much different than before! It reminds me of my mother again. Because she has a similar box like this. Cool. The scroll bar colour sucks! Looks like some kind of muddy pool or something. I can't find a close colour to match with the box! All colours just don't match. So i use this mud instead. Eww. Looks disgusting but I like the feeling. So Milo-ish. Feel like going for a exercise when I look at that. LOL. Mad.

Well. The theme is 'The Box' because I want to keep those stuff i treasure most and not to lose them as I had lost lots of stuff in my life recently. Yup. Not to take things for granted either. Notice the Storage Facts at the side? I want to put in hope in my life. Peace.Joy. Love.. and it's only 24g! Sigh. No love. Not enough love.
Haha! And Hatred - 0g. No negative stuff inside please. I want PBL! Peace Bread Land! lolx!

Oh ya. I had my prelims this week. Totally stressed up. I only sleep 4-5hours a day which is not enough for me. 3 days ago I had a major headache. I couldn't sleep as the excruciating pain is bothering me. I ate 2 panadols and forced myself to sleep. But I couldn't. Damn it. I tried many ways - count sheeps, numbers, multiples of 2, multiples of 3, prime numbers, listening to WKRZ loud using my handphone, staring at ceiling, toss and turn, thinking of him, thinking of some advanture stories which I'm involve in. BUT I just couldn't sleep. The time was.. 4am?! 2 more hours and I need to go school for my exams. Finally, I dozed off. I woke up. Inner body is shivering. Am I hungry? No. The 2 pills of panadols. Acti-Fast. Too strong for me! Geesh.

Yup. 4 more days of prelim and it's done and get prepared for the major exam - 'O' Level. My gosh. Time really flies. After 1mth30days, I will finish my last paper and I'm out of Secondary School. Omg. I'm getting old. Doesn't sounds silly? 16 years old and I said I'm old. What about the people who are 61? Dead already. Living spirits. LOL! So evil.

Haha. I got the mood to blog lately. Maybe because I had forgotten about l.o.v.e. Yea. I don't have feelings for anybody. I gonna be a egoistic person. No No. That's bad.

Ahh. I'm looking outside my window now. The window is just infront of me. It's facing the clouds. When I look at the thick white fluffy clouds, I will think of Stairway To Heaven. Does Heaven exist? If it does, it's probably in the other dimension. Woo. The birds are flying. So cool. How I wish I were them. Lots of freedom.. Just fly up in the sky as you like. No worries. Wake up early to catch the worms. Early bird? Haha! Life stinks. Geesh. I don't know what is the purpose of life. Can anyone tell me? I live to die and die to live. Life is like a cycle...

Okie dookies. I'm gone.

` SHPX thinking deeply @4:42:00 PM