** Friday, September 24, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

annoyed by a bastard

Geesh man. I hate him. Really i do i do i do. A white bird flying in the sky now. So lovely.

Listening to Sylver - Love Is An Angel (Groove Coverage Remix)

I'm a genius man! I manage to save my speaker. He almost died. And now.. After 2 weeks of silent days. It's back! I able to sing a long and listen to my favourite technos and even download new technos. Weehehe.

Today is FRIDAY! Yeeeehaaaa! Well, normally it don't affect a student much than a person who is working but it does affect a lot to me. I simple treasure weekends nowadays. I learnt to treasure the holidays and breaks from now onwards. I able to feel the pressure and stress built up by the work you had done over this weekdays. All thanks to PM Lee. 5 working days a week had made our live easier. Well, although it got nothing to do with me. It will affect my future right. Which means that I gonna have 5 working days when I goto work next time! Haha! Geesh. There's no time for me to take a break from my studies. Prelim exams gonna screwed up. Hope not but I think it will.

Listening to Günther - Teeny Weeny String Bikini

This song is irritating. Gunther songs are always irritating. Especially the Ding Dong Song. So horny and cocky type. Haha! But somehow I simply love it. The more irritating it is, the more pleasure to me. Woolala. ;x

I failed my POA P1! Damn it. Lucky I'm not the lowest. Someone is. Opps. I not suppose to laugh at people. While I was doing my E math P2 exam, I can feel that my body is getting hot. Lips are dry and hot. Feel like I gonna have a fever soon. Sigh. Exam fatigue. Not War fatigue. Reasons Of Stress War II. Haha!

[17:19:22] <@LeMoN``> wtc no more liao
[17:19:28] <@LeMoN``> then they going to build a new building
[17:19:33] <@LeMoN``> the biggest shopping centre in singapore
[17:19:36] <@LeMoN``> called VivoCity
[17:19:52] <@LeMoN``> and donno is bus or mrt will be build to link from the shopping centre to sentosa

Oh man. I didn't watch the news already! Totally mountain tortoise. All because of exams. No time for these. Damn it. LoL!

Listening to Tina Ann - All I Need Is A Miracle (Chris The Greek Club Mix)

Sigh. I'm so tired. I feel lk sleeping now. All i need is a miracle. I've been waiting. But there's no reply. Why? I still kinda lost. I'm just putting another mask in disguse because of exams. I just put it aside for awhile. And now it's the weekend. I still thought of it. I realised that I've not forgotten those things had happen. Yea. You take a second to know someone, a minute to like someone, a day to love someone and a lifetime to forget someone you really love. To forget a person you love is like remembering someone that you never know. Yea true. Although you said you had forgotten, but somehow there is just a teeny weeny bit of that something in your heart.

Listening to Busted - Thunderbirds Are Go

I wanna go out. But no where. All not free. Damn it. Stuck at home. This song.. has a sad feeling in it.

Opps. I was chatting with lyn in irc and i forgot to continue to blog. Oh ya. My pic with specs. Looks weird. Nerdy but sophisticated looking.



heh. feel like buying specs. my eyesight is failing. but its not that bad. HEY I GOT PERFECT EYESIGHT. lol. stop deciving myself. ;x I find that people who wear specs wanna get rid of them and those who don't would wish to try to put on specs and cause their eyesight to get worsen and then they have to wear them permanently and they cant get rid of it anymore. Haha!

Okay bah. Im gone. =

` SHPX thinking deeply @5:07:00 PM