** Thursday, August 12, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

sick.

sigh. i having flu, migrane... feeling sick. feeling so sleepy now. i ate my medicine just now. that's why. anyway. i got a fuking 6 for chinese. oh well. as expected. i don't intend to retake it anyway. fuck chinese. i'm not interested in it. i'll work hard for the rest of the subjects to kick chinese out of l1r5. lol.

last night. ego was drunk. hoho. he went to chalet for drink and he was sms-ing me. total 11 i love you. and this morning he told me he didn't know what had happened last night? lol. he said he told his friends that he still loves me. awww. so sweet. the first time a guy ever drunk and talk nonsense about me to people! ahhh. and he gonna drink later again? mad. don't wanna talk to him if he does so. sheesh.

dd hasn't sms me yet. probably he's out for range. i'll wait for his reply then.

i didn't goto school today as i had a bad headache. went to the doctor and take my medicine and mc. he said if it hasn't cure, i have to go back again. sheesh. what's wrong with me these days. sick. :(

I'm feeling so pissed off now. argh! madness. lots of nonsensical stuff happened this week and the last week. sigh. feeling so depressed. so lost. so sad. so.. scared. so weird. and so lazy. argh. i hate everyone! includes me. ; i just wanna die. with so many problems. relationship(i screwed it up myself), health,financial, myself, studies, attitude..... probably lots which i can't think of it now. SIGH.

Bye? don't feel lk typing already. anyway. take care all. love all of u lots. :D

` SHPX thinking deeply @9:43:00 PM