** Monday, August 23, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

shag, tired.

Oh my god. I hadn't log into MSN for a week! Something wrong with my computer nowadays. The screen was in a yellow tone. Sometimes green. I can't solve the MSN problem nor even login myself in IE. I manage to get a url to enter to the mail in a indirect way. Yup. At least I could check my mail. So, I've been relying on Irc to chat with my friends. Well, I didn't chat to many people anyway. I've been spending my day studying. Did some part of Chemistry TYS, finished Emaths Prelim Booklet, dad some part of Emaths TYS, joting History notes, read through Geography(for today's test).. . What else? One thing is I don't have the time to finish all! Sigh. TianWei is a genius. Was he? Or wasn't. He said he finished Emaths TYS every single question! That includes Amaths too. And finishing Chemistry I guessed. I don't know how he did that. He said he took a day to finish Emaths? What the hell. Sounds so unrealistic. Is this source reliable? I don't know. Haha!

Okay. It's a sultry evening. I'm sweating like a pig. Does pig sweat? NAH. Ok.. I'm roasting like a pig then. Sheesh. We did Geography Full Paper 2 during infocus. 2hrs15min! Most of the boys rushed to the toilet to shit. Weird eh? All at the same time. I just found out that the school had fixed several 'WEBcam' outside toilet doors. Oh my god. Haha. And it's sooooo obvious. Can't they use those kind of hidden ones? Maybe too poor to buy those kind. Haha.

Medik did not goto school again. 5days? include Sunday. Wassup with all these people. Diarrohea-ing. Vomiting. Nonsensical. Geesh... *Sniff Sniff* I still have that FCUK perfume smell. I went to spray it on myself yesterday. Took his stuff. Haha! Yesterday I was so darn pissed off. He promised me to meet me at 8.30am for breakfast. I woke up at 8am and prepare myself. I told mom that I going somewhere to take Chemistry answers and phone charger. She asked me what charger. I said my net friend help me buy it. She said why I go and meet that kind of people. What the hell. She don't know who is that friend and how's his character, etc and said that he's a baddie. Hey. You cant' discriminate people like that you know. Didn't Daisaku Ikeda Sensei taught you? You don't judge a person my his/her looks. And I'm angry that you said that. AND you said JL is a baddie after seeing him for the first sight. Thats why you objected me to go with him. What the hell...... I guessed my sis knows it all but she didn't say a word of it. Her bf knews it already. .

Ok. back to the point. I said i suppose to meet him at 8.30am. And he's still sleeping. I stomp out of the house. Mom called me to go back. I didn't. Turn a deaf ear to her. I took a 88 and took 27 to tampines. I suppose to ask tw and lend me his booklet. He was still sleepin. So, i decided to goto lyncia place. Heyyaaa. We chatted for an hour and I called dear again. His voice was like 'huuuuhh... huuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.... mmmMmmmm' Duh! I called him for 20th time? Ahh. I rushed to his place immediately. 8min+ to reach there. Hateee him.. Liar! Haha. Well, I I ever did the same thing. So.. Fair and square.

I find that dear becoming more and more sweet. I mean.. Not the old self. Maybe because my dream came true? I dreamt that he told me 'it was soooo loving... I never felt like this before'.. ROFL. And then.. Tada! . . .
Brrrrr. Okay. Stop here. Bye? Muacks everybody. !

-baby i love u and i'll never let you go
but if i had to boy i think that you should know
all the love we made will never be erase
and i promised you that you'll never be replaced.
i LOVE you. yes i do. i be with YOU as as you want ME to
until the end of time-

` SHPX thinking deeply @6:39:00 PM