** Monday, August 30, 2004 __

Currently Feeling*

ow and again.

My tummy hurts. Cramp or something but I'm not sure what is it. I just had a brain concussion or something. I was sleeping in the bus. All of the sudden, I jolted awake. This is really jolted. I look out of the bus and realised that I reached the destination. I'm not sure who wake me up. I was in some sort of dream which I could not remember a single thing. But I'm sure theres something woke me up to tell me that I have to alight the bus immediately. The moment rushed out of the bus, my mind went blank. Then, I felt a slight headache and a floaty feeling. I turned my head to the right. This NS man. Sitting there. I saw him before. The guy who stays the same block as me at 18th storey. He noticed me too. Not that i'm those bhb-ers who say 'Hey. he looked at me!' but it was true okay. Well. I'm not interested to a later 20-30 year old man. He looks old to me. Did I say it wrongly? Hmm.

I took 101. This guy in white uniform. Quite okay looking. Not handsome but not ugly. Just average. I saw him turned his head and looked at me when he walking to the door and alight. Ekk. The moment when he turned his head, my heart flew. Nah. It skipped 2 beats. Sheesh. My hormones are reacting. Blagghh.

Tomorrow is our Teachers Day Celebration. Leonard sms-ed me if I wanted to go back Coral to meet our friends and teachers. Well, most of the teachers arn't there already. Sigh. Maybe I'll meet my friends as a gathering yea. I don't feel like going to school actually but I don't want to missed out all these fun either.

Serious(my friend) is very irritating. Yes he is. The MSN bar is blinking! Wonder why I will like him as a friend at the first place. Opps? Hmm.

Today, 2 of my girlfriends and I went to two cake shops. One of them played Wei Yi and Kai Bu Liao Kou respectively. It makes me think of him again. Yet again. I'm not trying to say that I've not forgotten him. I did forget about the feelings between us that we once had. It just that the some gave me a kind of 'old feeling'. A feeling that I felt those days. Felt weird. I just feel biatchy. Remember those days.. . I used to flirt around? Ewwww. Whenever I thought of that, it's giving me creeps. Sigh.

I miss. .. ... *Mom called me* Okay. Back? Oh ya. I miss him! The last conversation in sms, we are talking about banana. I told him that I saw this girl beside me in the bus was peeling the banana skin and eating it unglamourously. Well, not weird but it's so 'uncool' to do it. Haha! I don't like people eat their bananas on the streets while they are walking or somewhere in public with the banana skin.

Okay. I gotta go? Study. Yes. =) I gonna miss my y y d ear de a r d e a a r r r r r ! ! muacks. cya guys. :D


` SHPX thinking deeply @5:42:00 PM